NCAA basketball 2014-15 thread

Another fun day in the Big 12.

Oklahoma State @ Kansas State

TCU @ 18 West Virginia

11 Kansas @ 17 Texas

9 Iowa State @ Texas Tech

19 Oklahoma @ 21 Baylor

As an ISU fan, I'd love to see Texas, Baylor and TCU win. A Kansas win kind of puts them back in the driver's seat.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Jan 24, 2015 -> 12:04 PM)
Another fun day in the Big 12.

Oklahoma State @ Kansas State

TCU @ 18 West Virginia

11 Kansas @ 17 Texas

9 Iowa State @ Texas Tech

19 Oklahoma @ 21 Baylor

As an ISU fan, I'd love to see Texas, Baylor and TCU win. A Kansas win kind of puts them back in the driver's seat.

Gotta take care of your own business first my friend. :o

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jan 24, 2015 -> 08:04 AM)
Why the f*** is GameDay in Ann Arbor? Don't they set the locations a week ahead of time now?

Guess they wanted to broadcast a great game.

I thought Michigan would get blown out but probably had their best effort of the season. Doubt they win many more games but who knows.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 25, 2015 -> 07:40 AM)
Guess they wanted to broadcast a great game.

I thought Michigan would get blown out but probably had their best effort of the season. Doubt they win many more games but who knows.

Good for them to rise to the occasion. Looking back at the schedule yesterday, there weren't really any good games anyway.

In other news , I would like Illinois to trade for D'Angelo Russell somehow.

QUOTE (zenryan @ Jan 29, 2015 -> 04:01 AM)
another embarrassing loss for Miami.

And Angel Rodriguez sucks. He thinks he's good because he had maybe 3 or 4 good/great games this season but the other 15 or so have been terrible. SHooting under 35% for the season.

What is it about Miami's coaching against GT this year? The football strategy was awful against the option, and tonight's strategy of man-to-man defense against one of the 3 worst shooting teams in the country made absolutely no sense.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jan 28, 2015 -> 11:39 PM)
What is it about Miami's coaching against GT this year? The football strategy was awful against the option, and tonight's strategy of man-to-man defense against one of the 3 worst shooting teams in the country made absolutely no sense.

Larrranaga doesn't like to play zone unless he really has to. The few minutes he did though was when Miami made a little run but then something happened and forced Miami to play too aggressive on D and that failed miserably.

He should've went to it in the first half when GT was like 9 for their first 11. He's pushed pretty much all the right buttons during his tenure at Miami so I can let him off the hook tonight for not making the adjustments.