Cleveland Indians vs Chicago White Sox

Bigsoxhurt35

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Apr 10, 2014 -> 04:43 PM)
If Eaton and Semien get on, you want Gillaspie up. He makes contact.

No, I want Abreu up. He makes contact and knocks in runs. "Making contact" is no good in that situation if it's a ground ball to short or 2nd.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Apr 10, 2014 -> 04:47 PM)
No, I want Abreu up. He makes contact and knocks in runs. "Making contact" is no good in that situation if it's a ground ball to short or 2nd.

Abreu is batting clean up. That's where you want him. Eaton and Semien on 1st and 2nd, Gillaspie moves them to 2nd and 3rd and Abreu knocks them in. In a perfectly executed world of course.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Apr 10, 2014 -> 12:43 PM)
How do we remove the Gillaspie toy from the Ventura toybox?

You just want Davidson in your toybox. I swear Gillaspie is like the most hated Sox. Abreu gets a hit its like" hell yea." Gillaspie drives in a few runs and its like " who's up next we can cheer for " in the game threads.

QUOTE (Bigsoxhurt35 @ Apr 10, 2014 -> 07:55 PM)
What he do?

Rongey asked about how better are the Indians this year and coop with his sarcastic tone goes ...I don't know, I haven't faced them. Rongey tried to repeat the question and coop shot him down with the same answer and said I know about us....

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Apr 10, 2014 -> 04:52 PM)
Abreu is batting clean up. That's where you want him. Eaton and Semien on 1st and 2nd, Gillaspie moves them to 2nd and 3rd and Abreu knocks them in. In a perfectly executed world of course.

On a good team, the #3 hitter is expected to knock runners in, not move runners over.