1. 1. White Sox homeruns tonight: 2.5

• Over
    • Under

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 10, 2014 -> 08:51 PM)
How come we can't beat this s*** NL team tonight? I want a W.

This s*** NL team has a .342 winning percentage which means they still win 1 out of every 3 games. Win tomorrow and you took care of business.

Edited by LittleHurt05

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 10, 2014 -> 09:03 PM)
How could we trade Reed for an unknown third baseman who isn't in the bigs? I want REED! Much better than our closers.

well, it looked like a good trade the time lol

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ May 11, 2014 -> 03:10 AM)
Because Rick Hahn is a smart GM

I like Hahn, but didn't he also acquire Keppinger? I just think he could have gotten way more for Reed if he had to trade him. I also think he should have made sure he had a closer before dealing a good one.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 11, 2014 -> 03:11 AM)
Ugh, Reed made so many bad pitches that inning. Nice effort in the 9th, hopefully this keeps showing Ventura, Cooper and company to manage with a little more urgency in the 7th and 8th.

Paulie had at least 2 cookies. He should have bashed the first pitch for a hit and also the one Hawk commented on. He hasn't played enough to have the timing/confidence whatever you want to call it to smash a key hit right there. Sad.

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 11, 2014 -> 03:12 AM)
I like Hahn, but didn't he also acquire Keppinger? I just think he could have gotten way more for Reed if he had to trade him. I also think he should have made sure he had a closer before dealing a good one.

The Santos trade was significantly worse than the Reed trade, as other teams didn't even know Santos was available. The return the Sox got for Santos is/was horrible, especially when you look at what Melancon and A. Bailey were traded for during the same offseason.