Indians @ White Sox Game Thread 5/26

glangon

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

God I love Conor's swing....If he can develop into that 1.5-3WAR player that takes the edge off of Matt Davidson and gives Hahn even more options; might even begin to consider looking at a contract similar to was offered to matt dominguez

Edited by beautox

QUOTE (Marty34 @ May 26, 2014 -> 09:52 PM)
Remember when people wanted Gillaspie DFA'd this winter in order to keep Dunn.

I hated Gillaspie. Maybe our new hitting coach is that good.

QUOTE (Feeky Magee @ May 26, 2014 -> 03:54 PM)
And the people that want De Aza DFA'd now for a guy with a wRC+ of 17? (De Aza's is 39)

De Aza is worthless If he got cut today he would clear waivers no problem. Never seen a guy hitting .175 on Memorial Day defended so much. All his outs are line drives bad luck nonsense, his K rate is thru the roof.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (Soxfest @ May 26, 2014 -> 04:00 PM)
De Aza is worthless If he got cut today he would clear waivers no problem. Never seen a guy hitting .175 on Memorial Day defended so much. All his outs are line drives bad luck nonsense, his K rate is thru the roof.

His K rate is 24.5%, his career average is 20.7%. Sierra's by the way is 29.1%.

QUOTE (Feeky Magee @ May 26, 2014 -> 04:09 PM)
If average is the only thing that matters, why mention his K rate?

I am not writing War and Peace about him, I could of mentioned bad base running and horrid defense. You got the cliff notes version.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (Soxfest @ May 26, 2014 -> 04:11 PM)
I am not writing War and Peace about him, I could of mentioned bad base running and horrid defense. You got the cliff notes version.

The only one of either of those that has ever graded negatively in his career is his 2013 defence, and that wasn't by much, and that's been addressed by moving to a less strenuous defensive position.