7/1 Doubleheader vs Angels

flavum

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jul 1, 2014 -> 09:50 PM)
You can hear Rich Hills dfa papers being printed out.

How could they scout this guy and let him pitch in the majors? I've seen a lot of crap this year but Rich Hill is the worst I've seen definitely.

Hill may be DFA before team showers :lol:....................papers being printed out made me laugh great line.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jul 1, 2014 -> 09:54 PM)
Ventura.

Leury Garcia has TWO RBI'S THE ENTIRE SEASON.

YOU HAVE HIM HITTING 2ND and YOU JUST LEFT GORDON BECKHAM ON THE BENCH.

Please explain your thinking.

Beckham can't hit with RISP.. He would of popped out guaranteed

Jackson and Farmer are really expressing doubts about why you would possibly leave Carroll in the game down by one when the bullpen and entire team will have an offday Thursday.

Gordon Beckham has a huge disparity facing LH vs RH (665 vs 900+ against LHP) but Leury Garcia's down in the 400's. If you don't bat Gordon there in favor of Leury Garcia, I don't know exactly what to say.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jul 2, 2014 -> 03:04 AM)
Can Sox get a manager that has a f***ing clue?

It's not like it matters this year. Just have to hope Ventura loses his "passion" to manage after another horrible season and walks away.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jul 1, 2014 -> 10:04 PM)
Jackson and Farmer are really expressing doubts about why you would possibly leave Carroll in the game down by one when the bullpen and entire team will have an offday Thursday.

Gordon Beckham has a huge disparity facing LH vs RH (665 vs 900+ against LHP) but Leury Garcia's down in the 400's. If you don't bat Gordon there in favor of Leury Garcia, I don't know exactly what to say.

A righty was pitching?

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 1, 2014 -> 10:05 PM)
It's not like it matters this year. Just have to hope Ventura loses his "passion" to manage after another horrible season and walks away.

I know it does not matter but when it does he will mess it up and do same s*** he did tonight.

These last two weeks suck.

White Sox collapse. Montas and Tim Anderson injured now and will probably miss the remainder of the season. Ventura managerial decision. World Cup team out when they had a great chance in the 92nd minute at point blank range.