'Ace'(?) or 'Tub O' Goo'? Part 24

Guest Ncorgbl

Guest Ncorgbl

Like the 'question of the meaning of life', 'what came first, the chicken or egg', & 'does she or doesn't she', Sox fan's unanswered eternal question is pitching tonight. Will our 'Tub O' Goo' step up, or will he wait until his teammates show up?

I think, with a two game lead and and showing up after his teammates did last time out it's time for GooBoy to mail one in. I look for Wright to relieve early and get the win.

But that's just me. :fyou

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright corg, this is enough. Shut the f*** up already, you f***in stalker. Colons doing well, so leave him alone. You have serious problems and seriously need a life. Go ahead and insult me because I find you to be gravely disturbed. I really dont give a s***, cuz thats all youre here for, picking fights. :bringit :angry: :angry: :fyou :fyou :dips***

Alright corg, this is enough. Shut the f*** up already, you f***in stalker. Colons doing well, so leave him alone. You have serious problems and seriously need a life. Go ahead and insult me because I find you to be gravely disturbed. I really dont give a s***, cuz thats all youre here for, picking fights.  :bringit  :angry:  :angry:  :fyou  :fyou  :dips***

Agreed 100 percent. If youre not a sox fan, leave the f***ing site.

Like the 'question of the meaning of life', 'what came first, the chicken or egg', & 'does she or doesn't she', Sox fan's unanswered eternal question is pitching tonight. Will our 'Tub O' Goo' step up, or will he wait until his teammates show up?

I think, with a two game lead and and showing up after his teammates did last time out it's time for GooBoy to mail one in. I look for Wright to relieve early and get the win.

But that's just me.  :fyou

Can we please leave this guy alone? What is it with you people anyway? Are you messing with Colon because he once played for the s***ty Indians? I don't hear nearly as much venom directed at Burlymon or Garland who both have disappointed this season as well.

Can we please leave this guy alone? What is it with you people anyway? Are you messing with Colon because he once played for the s***ty Indians? I don't hear nearly as much venom directed at Burlymon or Garland who both have disappointed this season as well.

Theyre white. Enough said.

Theyre white? :huh:

Theyre white? :huh:

You havent noticed all the MB love and all the BC hate? CMon.......Im saying some of these so called fans are easier on MB and JG cuz theyre white.

Guest Ncorgbl

We aim to please....

f*** all of you, but inparticular anyone who would attempt to make a racial thing out of a .500 record 'Ace', and of course the resident snotnosed brat who never has known his ass from a hole in the ground.

You really should do this for "Partridge Family" Mark Buerhle. Oh I forgot it is a money issue, no weight, no intensity yes that is it, it is an intensity issue. How'd your man thomas do after tinkering around with Colon's aluminum bat. About as good as the Tigers did using wood against Buerhle. Now that performance Friday, that was a stand up job.

You really should do this for "Partridge Family" Mark Buerhle.  Oh I forgot it is a money issue, no weight, no intensity yes that is it, it is an intensity issue.  How'd your man thomas do after tinkering around with Coon's aluminum bat.  About as good as the Tigers did using wood against Buerhle.  Now that performance Friday, that was a stand up job.

Actually it's Roman's job to call out Mark. :lol: ;)

It is not about race, geez, Corg defends Valentin and Thomas to no end. I just think he is getting old and set in his ways. He defended KW to no end and it ended up blowing up in his face as he defended Ritchie to the death. Now he wants to do the reverse to Colon. This thread went on too long last week but hey whatever makes him happy. He is also mad because Colon told him to get lost in espanol.

Alright enough of this s***. Corg is a diehard Sox fan, so what if he doesn't care for Colon. We all have our favorites, and we all dislike at least one player or two.

Roman: You don't like Joe Crede, Mark Buehrle and Paul Konerko. They've all contributed to this team and are a major reason why this team has been red hot of late. Whether you want to admit it or not. I respect you're views as a poster as many here do. So why would you turn around and tell Corg to f*** off? If you don't agree with him than tell him why, and don't just tell him to f*** off.

I highly doubt that Corg only dislikes Colon because of his ethnic background. That's a ridiculous comment because knowing how Corg is on the MLB board he is not a racist towards anyone.

I am not a supporter of Bartolo, but I am not going to say he flat out sucks.

Just cut this s*** out, we don't need to hear "f*** you, f*** this, f*** that."

I enjoy reading threads on this website, and I love good baseball talk.

Here's to the great race in September!!!

:cheers

CWSOX45

I am not sorry we have Colon on this team. He has shown some signs of absolute brilliance and yes several times he has pitched poorly. Buerhle, Garland, Wright, ditto. Loaiza is the MVP pitcher of this team and came out of nowhere to be the Cy Young leader. I think Colon will step up the rest of the year and I hope we sign him to a contract for next season. The same for Buerhle. I still think Colon was worth the deal and his 12 wins are more than we got from Boomer Wells and Todd Ritchie combined. I will give Corg the benefit of the doubt, but heh buddy you are wearing a bit thin. However, we are all entitled to our opinion...maybe it's just the way we express it that is the issue?

Guest Ncorgbl

It is not about race, geez, Corg defends Valentin and Thomas to no end. I just think he is getting old and set in his ways. He defended KW to no end and it ended up blowing up in his face as he defended Ritchie to the death. Now he wants to do the reverse to Colon. This thread went on too long last week but hey whatever makes him happy. He is also mad because Colon told him to get lost in espanol.

I don't kmow who you were on MLB last year, but you get some things right and most wrong. I'm disapointed.

While it's true I am not racist nor biased, you missed that I did not 'defend' Williams or Ritchie, what I argued was that everyone was making a 'premature evaluation', and I would make my determination when it was appropriate, towards the end of the season. Even Williams' actions at the trade deadline last year did not have my wrath on him until later.

Obviously I believe I am fair about my opinion, but before any judgement is made people should read what is written-all of it. Ritchie is a good example, as is Buehrle, of what my complaint with Colon is. Ritchie made an effort, he tried his ass off and eventually tried too hard and failed miserably, but he tried and he tried for us, for the fans and the team and himself as well. Colon has yet to make that effort. It was pointed out on the MLB site that Hawk and DJ made comment on Colon's body language and being able to tell by that body language if he was into the game or not. It isn't just an 'Ncorgbl' thing, the whole organization knows. But to win it all we have to have him, and we have to have him wanting to win. I don't like having to depend on a guy like that, but we have no choice since the waivers, he's here to the end, effort or not, good or not. I hope he wins, and for any damn reason it takes, but I do not have to respect that attitude at all.

No, he said much worse than that in Spanish, but I said even worse back in Greek so it was even.

Alright enough of this s***. Corg is a diehard Sox fan, so what if he doesn't care for Colon. We all have our favorites, and we all dislike at least one player or two.

Yes, we all have players we dislike and comment about it. But did you see the title of this thread? Corg has made the same stupid, moronic statement 24 times. That is why Roman told him to f*** off and I wholeheartedly agree. Everyone here is open to discussion, but find a different topic already. Colon keeps proving him wrong time after time anyhow.

I think most people here are getting really sick of this topic. The best thing to do is probably to not even respond, and maybe the little 10 year old will go play outside with the other kids or something.

I think it is a perfectly valid topic. It's a perfectly valid question for that matter. Once Colon decides to either step up on a regular basis or give up entirely and blame it on his back I'll at be wondering the same thing every time he steps to the mound. At this point there is no way to be sure which one is going to pitching, the ace or the tub of goo. I'm very curious to see which one shows up today.

I admit it. Im not particularly fond Konerko, Crede or Buehrle. I do however accept them as members of this team and every time Buehrle comes up to start, I dont post "Buehrles gonna blow, part 1" and so on. I dont like him and for the most part I leave it at that. But here comes ncorgbl who everytime Colon comes up has to make a stupid comment about it. And unlike me, its all he posts. And he posts it every single time. It has gotten old...