9/15 at KC Royals

flavum

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 15, 2014 -> 09:41 PM)
I had Royals fans texting me throughout the game and I told them not to worry that they would win because our bullpen is the worst in baseball. I had to text them and say 'I told you so' even though I hate people who say I told you so.

Royals fans are really really pathetic. They are more pessimistic than I am, on the rare occasions the Sox have a good team.

29 years without a playoff appearance will do that to you...even 2003 was a complete tease and that Royals' team wasn't in it going into September as the Twins and White Sox had already blown past them in the standings.

The White Sox...only 6, but it seems like a lifetime.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Sep 16, 2014 -> 04:30 AM)
29 years without a playoff appearance will do that to you...even 2003 was a complete tease and that Royals' team wasn't in it going into September as the Twins and White Sox had already blown past them in the standings.

The White Sox...only 6, but it seems like a lifetime.

I think you are right. They are out of control. They are going crazy. I find myself looking for things Yost does wrong just cause he gets murdered so much by fans on twitter and the talk shows. Tonight I remarked it was dumb of Yost to take Aoki out of the game cause I figured the game would go 12 innings after KC tied it with two outs and then what do you know, the fast pinch runner (for Aoki) comes racing home to win it on a simple ground ball.

Yost won them that game if he's being blamed for specific defeats.

Edited by greg775

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 15, 2014 -> 09:41 PM)
I had Royals fans texting me throughout the game and I told them not to worry that they would win because our bullpen is the worst in baseball. I had to text them and say 'I told you so' even though I hate people who say I told you so.

Royals fans are really really pathetic. They are more pessimistic than I am, on the rare occasions the Sox have a good team.

Losing is a habit. I don't like acquiring players from those organizations. As for the Sox they can only play baseball through July.