7-0

Bmr31

In the remaning homestand will win this division.  That is the position the sox have put themselves in. :angry:

Uhh, why do they need to go 7-0? The Sox are still tied for the division lead so it's hard to say they have to go 7-0 to win the division. What are you rambling on about anyway?

I think that 7-0 is a real possibility, we should be able to beat the Tribe with Loaiza, Garland, and Colon and the bump. The against Minny we will have Buehrle, Loazia, Garland, Colon. (Unless we use a 5th starter.) The Twins are a very beatable team with the pitching they have.

I would take if 4-3 IF This Scenario played out.

1) We lose this whole series to the Tribe, but we sweep the Minny Series.

2) Because we sweep the Minny Series, we have the divison lead depending on whether or not da Twins and Royals won or lost how many games in the upcoming 7 games.

I mean it'll be nice to have some momentum coming into the Minny Series, and that 1 is the big 1 for us this eason. If we lose, I think u could we're done, so it's absolutely crucial we come out on top. And by the way, where are the Twins and Royals smilies, like the cubs 1 we have. C'mon some1's gotta get one of those.

7-0.  Look at the schedule and get your heads out of your asses. :bang

Well no offense but this team showed they can beat the Yankees and I know they can beat Boston. They need to beat Minny and KC anyway, so what's the difference? You are making it sound like we have to go 7-0 or it's not possible to win the division. There are a lot of things that can happen. You are just overreacting. Don't argue with me here because your argument will suck and it will only piss me off, lol.

Well no offense but this team showed they can beat the Yankees and I know they can beat Boston. They need to beat Minny and KC anyway, so what's the difference? You are making it sound like we have to go 7-0 or it's not possible to win the division. There are a lot of things that can happen. You are just overreacting. Don't argue with me here because your argument will suck and it will only piss me off, lol.

7-0, bro, is a MUST. The twins last 9 games,they will win at least 8. WE need a HUGE cushion. 7-0 or bust!!!! :headbang

Sorry Bmr, I gotta disagree with you here. 7-0 would be very nice, but I don't think it's necessary. Very possible that we could be up 4 on the Twins at the end of the series with them here, and 2 or 3 on the Royals. We could be up on the Twinks by 5 or so by the end of next week and still up some on the Royals as well.

7-0 isn't a must, but it would be very, very nice.

Guest hotsoxchick1
I'd like to say you are a cocky b****, but you are rarely wrong. I wouldn't say never though, that's being cocky. ;)

ahh go ahead and say it.. he IS a cocky b****..........and hes never right....... :lol: . we just like to let him think he is....... :lolhitting