2015-16 NCAA Football Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Y2JImmy0 @ Jan 9, 2016 -> 12:34 PM)
He's always been impressive. Would be a household name at a bigger school.

If you were Bears, would you trade down, get a couple more picks, and draft this guy late teens, early 20s?

I think I would.

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Jan 9, 2016 -> 12:47 PM)
If you were Bears, would you trade down, get a couple more picks, and draft this guy late teens, early 20s?

I think I would.

I probably would, too. Pace appears to be a good judge of talent based on his last draft class. The Bears have so many holes, I would hope they would go ahead and fill as many holes as possible drafting.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jan 11, 2016 -> 09:20 PM)
Watson is far and away the best QB Bama has faced this year.

He is also by far and away the best QB (for college ball) in the country so that isn't shocking. Coker has been really shaky for Bama so far. He's made some terrible reads already. Keeping the ball on the one read option that cost them 6 when they were driving and he missed Henry wide open underneath on that last sack.

Edited by whitesoxfan99

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Jan 11, 2016 -> 08:36 PM)
Huge momentum swing there. Fingers crossed but looks like we might actually have a competitive game tonight.

Real entertaining. I'm wondering when the zebras will get involved. Lots of holding going on.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jan 11, 2016 -> 09:39 PM)
Real entertaining. I'm wondering when the zebras will get involved. Lots of holding going on.

Two great teams. Bama more talented overall but Watson is the great equalizer. I think they are just going to let a lot of that go at this point. Both teams being allowed to do it so it will be interesting to see if that changes. A lot of contact being allowed in the secondary for both teams as well and Alexander got away with at least one blatant hold so far.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Jan 11, 2016 -> 08:57 PM)
Bama needs to do the same. Clemson hasn't shown the ability to stop Henry and Coker has been horrendous.

Kiffin is getting too cute. Much has been made of the spread concepts he stole from Baylor and OSU to beat MSU etc. well it's not as effective against teams that see it in practice every day. Run the football

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jan 11, 2016 -> 10:00 PM)
Kiffin is getting too cute. Much has been made of the spread concepts he stole from Baylor and OSU to beat MSU etc. well it's not as effective against teams that see it in practice every day. Run the football

I thought he did that last year against OSU in the first half when Henry was rolling as well.