White Sox at Twins Game Thread 7:10 PM CT

Kyyle23

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was laughing just now thinking about Greg....Moustakas and Hosmer have both had key bunt hits against the shift that led to big innings in recent games.

Meanwhile, Chris Young is outpitching Samardzija and anyone in baseball could have signed him...and we would still have Semien, Bassit and Ravelo.

Rios/Orlando/Dyson > Melky

Morales > LaRoche

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 1, 2015 -> 08:55 PM)
I was laughing just now thinking about Greg....Moustakas and Hosmer have both had key bunt hits against the shift that led to big innings in recent games.

Meanwhile, Chris Young is outpitching Samardzija and anyone in baseball could have signed him...and we would still have Semien, Bassit and Ravelo.

Morales > LaRoche

Who cares about KC in a Sox gamethread?

Flowers is such a bad catcher it's pathetic. Micah Johnson had to jump three feet to catch a common stolen base throw. We might as well just give it to them.

This anemic offense certainly has faced a lot of dominant pitchers, but then we face scrubs and make them look like aces.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 1, 2015 -> 08:55 PM)

Morales > LaRoche

I'm sure any GM would rather have Chris Young than Samardzija. And they all laughed at Hahn behind his back when the trade was made

QUOTE (fathom @ May 1, 2015 -> 09:08 PM)
wow, outside of Beckham, this bench has been abysmal. It's like Hahn just forgot to fill the last few holes on this roster.

It looked ok on paper. And then they started playing the games.