2015 Charity Garage Sale

LeftField

I went about 3 years in a row before I stopped. It just wasn't worth the time and I remember the quality of the items - or at least my interest in them - deteriorating every year. If you aren't willing to shell out big money for the good stuff, then it's just a bunch of photos of Joe Borchard or whatever. Stuff nobody wants.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Nov 12, 2015 -> 12:41 PM)
I got a Scott Downs road jersey for $25 at the season ticketholder party. It goes well with my $20 Gregory Infante, he of the career ERA 0.00 Infantes, black jersey.

Everyone has a Konerko or a Sale. I like to be different, and it's a lot cheaper.

I have a black Bajenaru 57.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Nov 12, 2015 -> 12:41 PM)
I got a Scott Downs road jersey for $25 at the season ticketholder party. It goes well with my $20 Gregory Infante, he of the career ERA 0.00 Infantes, black jersey.

Everyone has a Konerko or a Sale. I like to be different, and it's a lot cheaper.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Nov 12, 2015 -> 12:44 PM)
I have a black Bajenaru 57.

I'm on the same boat, I bought a $5 Semien shirsey at the garage sale at the end of last season.

QUOTE (raBBit @ Nov 12, 2015 -> 07:55 AM)
They have game used balls, bats, jerseys, full uniforms, bases, etc. They sell memorabilia and t-shirts and all too.

If you are looking for a specific stuff I could give you prices but if you're going for something they have a small amount of, I'd be there early. There are the same guys at the front of the line at all of these.

How much roughly for game used bats, balls, jerseys and hats?

Thanks.

QUOTE (LeftField @ Nov 12, 2015 -> 02:22 PM)
How much roughly for game used bats, balls, jerseys and hats?

Thanks.

Anything connected to a specific player varies wildly based on whose it was. The Chris Sale items will command a huge premium and sell quickly. Someone like Emilio Bonifacio used bats/jersey's will be cheaper than what you could be a new one for in the store.

• 4 weeks later...