**Official MTV The Challenge Thread**

Brian

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Apr 22, 2016 -> 02:23 PM)
Its the girl that was his skeleton on the show too. Classic tony

LOL is this serious? So he knocks up his ex ex girlfriend after his ex girlfriend (because he cheated on her on a show) has a baby? Oh man what a trainwreck he is

Holy s***, the baby is due in November while his other baby was born in March so he conceived the other baby just a month before his other baby was due. This is quite comical

Edited by BigHurt3515

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Apr 23, 2016 -> 01:03 AM)
LOL is this serious? So he knocks up his ex ex girlfriend after his ex girlfriend (because he cheated on her on a show) has a baby? Oh man what a trainwreck he is

Holy s***, the baby is due in November while his other baby was born in March so he conceived the other baby just a month before his other baby was due. This is quite comical

Correct. I feel sorry for those kids

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ May 5, 2016 -> 10:33 PM)
Jenna's ass could be the best thing to ever happen to The Challenge.

You're not kidding. Kinda pissed no elimination. And bananas needs to get over Sarah backstabbing him 2 years ago. It's a game.

QUOTE (Brian @ May 6, 2016 -> 12:46 AM)
You're not kidding. Kinda pissed no elimination. And bananas needs to get over Sarah backstabbing him 2 years ago. It's a game.

I expected it, makes for something to look forward to next episode and bring back an audience.

I heard that Sarah put out a podcast a couple weeks ago really bashing Bananas (after the season had be filmed). But I don't get how Bananas can be so pissed off about a game move, it is a damn game. Sometimes I think he is just playing this s*** up for the camera.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ May 6, 2016 -> 01:30 AM)
I expected it, makes for something to look forward to next episode and bring back an audience.

I heard that Sarah put out a podcast a couple weeks ago really bashing Bananas (after the season had be filmed). But I don't get how Bananas can be so pissed off about a game move, it is a damn game. Sometimes I think he is just playing this s*** up for the camera.

For sure. They should be the best team though. Wes and Nany is a great team too.

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (Y2JImmy0 @ May 27, 2016 -> 09:09 AM)
Come on boys this thread is lacking. I love how Bananas and Wes just hang back and let the dumbasses be dumbasses. Dudes will probably be in this thing until the end.

Remember when the Challenge used to have eliminations? I don't think we've had an elimination challenge in two weeks...

Also love TJ's hatred of quitters. Never gets old.

QUOTE (illinilaw08 @ May 27, 2016 -> 10:03 AM)
Remember when the Challenge used to have eliminations? I don't think we've had an elimination challenge in two weeks...

Also love TJ's hatred of quitters. Never gets old.

Hope the new team are two people I know and not from are you the one, which I don't watch.

Feel bad for Briana. Think she's hot.

• 3 weeks later...
QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 16, 2016 -> 11:59 AM)
Just when she was growing on me, Amanda goes. I couldn't decide if she was hot or not but I got past all the freckles.

That "Are You the One" team's strategy - to throw in other "Are you the One" teams - was very suspect.