**Official MTV The Challenge Thread**

Brian

QUOTE (illinilaw08 @ Jun 16, 2016 -> 02:04 PM)
That "Are You the One" team's strategy - to throw in other "Are you the One" teams - was very suspect.

Everyone is afraid of Johnny and the vets. No matter how much they say they will team up and go after them, they never do.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel it's important for me, a long-time supporter of THE CHALLENGE, to come in here and say this...

I am out. This show has lost its luster for me. The vets are too old and sad at this point, and I can't get behind the new crop of idiots.

It's been a nice run, The Challenge. I've been with you since the college days when it was Real World vs Road Rules. It's been like 13 years. I will miss your heyday, but I can no longer reserve the 45 minutes a week to watch.

394Qm3p.gif

You're not wrong. The minor league system is Sox like.

The best challenges were when they traveled around in RVs. MTV would show marathons on the weekends and I'd watch them despite already seeing them.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jun 23, 2016 -> 07:45 AM)
I feel it's important for me, a long-time supporter of THE CHALLENGE, to come in here and say this...

I am out. This show has lost its luster for me. The vets are too old and sad at this point, and I can't get behind the new crop of idiots.

It's been a nice run, The Challenge. I've been with you since the college days when it was Real World vs Road Rules. It's been like 13 years. I will miss your heyday, but I can no longer reserve the 45 minutes a week to watch.

394Qm3p.gif

The Ex's is coming back and old players are coming back again. Its terrible. I am sick of seeing these old farts on over and over. I really wish they would open the challenge to characters on other networks somehow.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was shocked but than kind of understood, but damn that was cold.

I was falling asleep and when the first two split it, I thought Johnny would for sure. The way they edited it, I was thinking it was a fake out and he'd split it with her, but than when he said he was taking it all himself, I jumped out of bed in shock. Can't wait to watch reunion after the show.

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 4, 2016 -> 06:44 AM)

I was falling asleep and when the first two split it, I thought Johnny would for sure. The way they edited it, I was thinking it was a fake out and he'd split it with her, but than when he said he was taking it all himself, I jumped out of bed in shock. Can't wait to watch reunion after the show.

He's awful, but we've always known hes a huge selfish piece of s***. f*** him.

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 4, 2016 -> 04:44 AM)

I haven't listened, but JBananas is on Bill Simmons' latest podcast.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Aug 6, 2016 -> 10:31 PM)
Anyone else think Bananas gave Sarah money on the side and just wants to milk the exposure for all he can?

It really wouldn't surprise me if MTV told Bananas and Sarah about this twist a couple days before and told Johnny to take the money and figure it out later. I hope not though

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Aug 6, 2016 -> 10:31 PM)
Anyone else think Bananas gave Sarah money on the side and just wants to milk the exposure for all he can?

No, pretty sure he didnt.

He also thinks its retirement-type money and is doing photo shoots with it