MY road test tommorrow

Be Good

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't fail...AGAIN!!! :lol:

LOL. It really depends on who your examiner is, and how they are feeling that day. Two summers ago when I was getting mine I went to Bridgeview to have my test and didnt have to do s***. It had to be atleast 100 degrees outside and it was close to closing time. The lady who was testing me said she wanted to get out of there and go home, so I just stopped at a couple signs and did 3 point turn back to the DMV.

Two days later I got in a car accident and broke my arm. I didnt end up driving the rest of the summer, which was around 2 weeks. If you dont pass the test Begood either you are: really bad or just annoying to your examiner. Just sit there and shut your mouth. Dont listen to the radio and make sure to stop at sign.

I didn't even have to take a road test.

While i had my permit you have to go out with an instructor 3 times, if you get an A or B, i think, you don't have to take a written or driving test when you go to get your license. :) Made my 16th birthday so much better, it took 10 minutes to get my license at the DMV.

YA well I had the same lil b**** guy..THE 1st time I just kept talking but this time once I found out I had him again I hated him and didnt say a word..I should of drove far away and made him walk home and throw his labtop in the lake so he couldnt suspend my lisence.....AND the sad thing is he has a record of how I did last time with his lil dam labtop..TO pass you need 30 points or under, I got 110 the 1st time ( in toyota camry) and 120 (in potianc grand am) just a couple of hours ago.......I need to take it someone else rather then Garden City Park

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

YA well I had the same lil b**** guy..THE 1st time I just kept talking but this time once I found out I had him again I hated him and didnt say a word..I should of drove far away and made him walk home and throw his labtop in the lake so he couldnt suspend my lisence.....AND the sad thing is he has a record of how I did last time with his lil dam labtop..TO pass you need 30 points or under, I got 110 the 1st time ( in toyota camry) and 120  (in potianc grand am) just a couple of hours ago.......I need to take it someone else rather then Garden City Park

:angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

:o

YA well I had the same lil b**** guy..THE 1st time I just kept talking but this time once I found out I had him again I hated him and didnt say a word..I should of drove far away and made him walk home and throw his labtop in the lake so he couldnt suspend my lisence.....AND the sad thing is he has a record of how I did last time with his lil dam labtop..TO pass you need 30 points or under, I got 110 the 1st time ( in toyota camry) and 120  (in potianc grand am) just a couple of hours ago.......I need to take it someone else rather then Garden City Park

:angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

Holy cow BH!! What the heck are you doing wrong?? Did he tell you anything? Any pointers how to score better?

That is f***ing pathetic if you can't pass the driver's test...on your SECOND attempt! You ought to hire a personal chauffer for life, because you obviously can't drive.

Because I got an A in Driver's ed. at school, I was able to take the written and driver's tests at school, which made the time at the DMV VERY easy (took less than a half hour to get in and get out). When I renewed my license, it was just as easy.

What were your biggest weaknesses on the driving exam?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :o :o :o :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You've got to be kidding me..I can't believe you failed the first time, now a second time?!?!?! Wow, now that's frightening.

Actually, it's quite funny :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :o :o :o :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You've got to be kidding me..I can't believe you failed the first time, now a second time?!?!?! Wow, now that's frightening.

Actually, it's quite funny :lol:

ANd it wasn't like it was even close! How did that happen?

That is f***ing pathetic if you can't pass the driver's test...on your SECOND attempt!  You ought to hire a personal chauffer for life, because you obviously can't drive.

Because I got an A in Driver's ed. at school, I was able to take the written and driver's tests at school, which made the time at the DMV VERY easy (took less than a half hour to get in and get out).  When I renewed my license, it was just as easy.

What were your biggest weaknesses on the driving exam?

yeah, that's what i had too

Guest hotsoxchick1

begood dont feel bad .. the kid down the street from me had to take it about 5 times before he finally passed.....its ok youll nail it down.. pratice pratice pratice.......

Did you run like 3 red lights and commit a DUI

NO 4 I think it was.....NY has the hardest driving tests the strange thing was on the sheet of paper I got it said fails to respond to emeregency situations, I mean come on how many emergencies is there in 5 minnutes

NO 4 I think it was.....NY has the hardest driving tests the strange thing was on the sheet of paper I got it said fails to respond to emeregency situations, I mean come on how many emergencies is there in 5 minnutes

Dude, I'm in the same boat as you are. This whole overall process in my moving to ND has been a b****, but the thing that pissed me off the most was the fact that I had to take my written test over again.....and of course me being the "smart kid" that I am, I figure the test will be very similar to the South Dakota one. I was already pissed enough that I had to take a test that I had already passed once before, and then I get more pissed when the question "What is the max speed you can go before you need to hook chains onto your vehicle is if you are carrying a trailer?" Thing that pisses me off most about those questions is that they'll give you 3 answers, 1 over that limit, the right answer, and then 1 under the limit. Do the people at the DMV not realize that if I select the answer for the limit under that I am not breaking the law? I think that's what they are teaching me about here is not to break the law. I understand that going under the speed limit would piss some people off, but I'm not breaking the law in doing so. And then the fact that I'll never need to use a trailer in the first place... :angry:

That was like the 3rd questoin into the test, and it pretty much set the tone for the entire test. Then, when I'm so pissed, the lady at the counter says "Did you skip the ones you didn't know?" I was about ready to say "It wouldn't have made a difference you dumbass because I would have gotten them wrong afterwards anyways."

God I hate stupid people.....and yes, I do realize that means I hate myself sometimes. :bang