9/17/03 GAME THREAD...

Guest hotsoxchick1

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Think of the bright side: After the Twins win the division, maybe they'll get to the world series

Jones, Hawkins, Guardado, AJ, Guzman, Rivas, Koskie  and others will demand more money

Pohlad will say he can't make the payroll

and they'll have to break up the team.

You think JR is cheap, Pohlad was getting revenue sharing checks that were higher than his payroll.

Think of the bright side: After the Twins win the division, maybe they'll get to the world series

Jones, Hawkins, Guardado, AJ, Guzman, Rivas, Koskie  and others will demand more money

I'm kindof sick of sittin at home, praying for the downfall of other teams...What is the point if your own team cant win? I dislike the twins yes...but who cares if they lose everyone, its not like our team will be primed to win next year...

You think JR is cheap, Pohlad was getting revenue sharing checks that were higher than his payroll.

maybe that's our strategy

we're playing for 2004, forcing them to up their payroll or break up their team.

That explains everything

And Pohlad is a F'g Billionaire!

Guest hotsoxchick1
Hi guys.  RDW checking in.  Tried to get into chat at SnR - not working.  ACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK - my heart hurts.  We're actually getting THIS game on t.v. - why oh, why, oh why? :huh:  :huh:  :huh:

(((((((((( RDW)))))))))) just shoot me now and put me out of my misery.........this game is makin me sick.........