White Sox @ Royals 1:15 pm CST

Kyyle23

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ May 29, 2016 -> 08:19 PM)
B**ch and gripe and moan and point fingers. Maybe we can blame the bar boy too,,?

b****ing and moaning and pointing fingers generally happens when you have a dysfunctional organization that has posted the worst stretch of Sox baseball historically since the era from 1968 through 1980.

Mark

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ May 30, 2016 -> 02:19 AM)
B**ch and gripe and moan and point fingers. Maybe we can blame the bar boy too,,?

El Rockin you are the best fan of all time. I already told you that. Me personally ... I was thinking about this. The Sox and Royals are sort of "rivals." If baseball had "rivals" I'd say Sox and KC are rivals more than Sox-Detroit; Sox-Minnie, Sox-Cleveland. As a fan, that was f***ing embarrassing. If I owned a team I'd feel pretty ashamed at three monumental meltdowns in a row against a team we should "get up for."

As proud as I was when we won the WS, that was flat out embarrassing to get owned in the latter innings 3 games in a row by KC. I don't know how you stay so positive El Rockin, but yes Robin's head should roll right now. He should be fired. I say that even if somehow we make the WS. Right now at this point in time, the Sox performance after a start like they had should result in Robin's dismissal. f***ing embarrassment.

I want Robin gone cause I never liked the hire in the first place. Very questionable to hire someone with zero managerial experience. He's done nothing in any aspect of managing the team that stands out as being above replacement level. He's also shown zero improvement year to year. Still making the same dumb managing errors he did in his first season.

Edited by soxforlife05

QUOTE (Deadpool @ May 29, 2016 -> 07:22 PM)
Name one stat that points to 2005 being anything more than an anomaly.

This has nothing to do with his statement that the team had been bad since KW was GM. 2005, fluke or not, proves this incorrect.

QUOTE (kitekrazy @ May 29, 2016 -> 07:00 PM)
That's like asking who was the manager in 05?

You can get lucky once. Otherwise the pattern is there and before 2005. Most of the team where guys from other clubs.

Luck or not, you said the Sox have been bad since KW was GM, you don't get to ignore 2005 because it's convenient to your argument.

And it's nothing like asking who the manager was, you specifically said GM, so I pointed out that GM was also in charge in 2005.

Because he was.

Edited by Y2HH