wtf??????

Guest hotsoxchick1

I can't get enough of you sig, Cubsuck1, I laugh every time I see it.

If you know WSC you have to stand by him on BMR's attacks.  You can't let BMR get away with calling him 54

oh bulls***... dont lay wsc's f***ing mess at bmrs feet......thats not right.........if you know that little asshole cubsuck then you should kick his ass and tell him to get his s*** together......that would serve him better than coddling him like a little puppy dog............wtf.. thats whats wrong with people today.... they have no balls to take care of themselves and blame everything on someone else............geez us f***in christ.......... :rolleyes:

I know I promised not to mention you again, but since you quoted me, I am going to quote you and write in my defense.

I am not laying this on BMR, if WSC had gone about this board in a more mature manner, then we would not be having this discussion right now. On the other hand BMR has poored more than enough alcohol on the fire, if he is going to call a 14 year old 54 (and several other middle aged years have been mentioned thus far in the thread), then I think Cubssuck1 is right in vouching for WSC.

I also noticed in another thread, BMR accused WSC of being a middleaged loner (and this was before the s*** went down yesterday), BMR has got to just leave the kid alone. That is the only way this will end.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1

If you know WSC you have to stand by him on BMR's attacks.  You can't let BMR get away with calling him 54

oh bulls***... dont lay wsc's f***ing mess at bmrs feet......thats not right.........if you know that little asshole cubsuck then you should kick his ass and tell him to get his s*** together......that would serve him better than coddling him like a little puppy dog............wtf.. thats whats wrong with people today.... they have no balls to take care of themselves and blame everything on someone else............geez us f***in christ.......... :rolleyes:

I know I promised not to mention you again, but since you quoted me, I am going to quote you and write in my defense.

I am not laying this on BMR, if WSC had gone about this board in a more mature manner, then we would not be having this discussion right now. On the other hand BMR has poored more than enough alcohol on the fire, if he is going to call a 14 year old 54 (and several other middle aged years have been mentioned thus far in the thread), then I think Cubssuck1 is right in vouching for WSC.

I also noticed in another thread, BMR accused WSC of being a middleaged loner (and this was before the s*** went down yesterday), BMR has got to just leave the kid alone. That is the only way this will end.

dude where were ya when wsc was running his mouth off for months ??? certianly not here reading it thats for sure..... bmr as well as anyone else that this little punk has spouted off the mouth at is entitled to say what ever they feel at the time back at him........do you know for sure that wsc isnt a middle aged loner?? have you met him face to face yet??? or are ya gonna take the word of someone (no offense meant here cubsuck) of someone else you dont know or have not met face to face...... theres a ton of things i know about alot of posters here having met them face to face before and having off the board relations with them.... and believe me that which you see on here certianly is not what it is in real life..... hell i could tell ya im a middle aged woman but do you know for sure????? nope you havent met me... and unless ya personally know someone who has you just take my word for it???? ........... ;) the kid is gone now so im sure he will be left alone.....if he does come back and starts s*** up again i can assure you to look for more of the same reactions that were caused this time......

I agree with wsc being temporarily banned. The whole thing about "hsc looking like his fat ugly aunt" just pissed me off. I dont find hsc attractive and she might not find me attractive. It doesnt matter. There are people out there that find the both of us attractive and thats all that does matter. Wsc needed a time of relaxation...

Alrighty.

I've thought about this for a while. We seem to have a lot of personal attacks on people. Jason and I have had many multi-hour conversations on what to do about it. None of us like banning any of the posters that have had something to bring to the board. I, personally, have no second thoughts about banning some one who is just here to to troll, but I am hesitant to do it to anyone who's had any sort of rational thought on here. I think that all of the posters fighting in this and other threads have something really great to bring to this board that no place else has. We should feel lucky to have such people here, and I don't want to see any of them leave, much less have friendships ruined because of something said on an internet message board.

I have to agree with some of the posters that all this is is a message board. It shouldn't really hold that much importance in a person's life. I kind of think some of this has to do with the Sox playing like crap, and that some people just need to post something to vent, but some of the threads just need to die a natural death. As far as closing threads goes, I have closed myabe five since becoming an admin. I agree that we should allow a lot of posting that wouldn't be tolerated at other places. I could care less if someone said that I am worthless as far as what I bring to the message board. I don't really care about that. But if something was said about me, or my family, or any of the posters here that is obviously slanderous in nature, I will have somewhat of a short leash.

Unlike at some other message boards where someone will be banned for not holding the moderators with some sort of glory, I will not go on a banning rampage until every person I don't like is gone. I would probably warn someone, and then if it became a reocurring problem, I might put them on moderation. I don't know if this is even close to how any of the other administrators might handle this, but this is a way that I am thinking of.

When he started this up, I'm sure Jason never thought this board would turn into what it is today - a collection of some of the finest baseball minds that have knowledge of everything from the  first pick in last year's Rule V Draft to what the name of Mark Buehrle's hunting dog is. He's in college and he devotes most of his time not in class or studying to this board, as do many of the people that help with the site.

I think that there can be some way to handle this situation if people just imnput some ideas on how it can be handled. We can do this. We are Sox fans (Which makes us pretty bright in the first place) who share a common love for this team. That's what this message board was started for. And 99.9% of the posters come here for that reason. Very few people are here to start trouble, but innoncent posters seemed to get dragged through the mud for their beliefs and who they are.

Let's just see if we can't find a way to keep this place as the best damn place to talk Sox baseball, and a place to form and strengthen new friendships.

:headbang Go Sox

:headbang Go Soxtalk

Alex

Preach on Alex

Did CW [or any other mod] know about the PM/e-mail stuff BEFORE the whole debocle went down?  Cuz I read the thread before and don't remember seeing anything in it about that.  I didn't know about the PM/e-mail stuff until you recently said something in this thread about it HSC.  Cuz I'd like to think that if Jas and Co. knew about all that, that they'd tell him to cut it the f*** out.

We were unaware of it. Let me say that if anyone has this problem and someone is spamming your pm...just shoot me or Alex a pm and we'll take care of it immediately.

You know what, I ve actually tried to have a responsible argument with out insults or any of that bulls***, but if you want to resort to childish insults or any other crap than be my guest, go ahead and get pissy at me for having a different opinion than you. NOT ONCE have i made a peronal attack or called anyone names in any of my posts, but i guess we can see who wants to act like an adult here.....

You know what, I ve actually tried to have a responsible argument with out insults or any of that bulls***, but if you want to resort to childish insults or any other crap than be my guest, go ahead and get pissy at me for having a different opinion than you. NOT ONCE have i made a peronal attack or called anyone names in any of my posts, but i guess we can see who wants to act like an adult here.....

she wasn't calling you an asshole, rather she forgot a comma.

i believe it should have read; "if you know that little asshole (meaning wsc), cubsuck, then you should kick his ass and tell him to get his s*** together"

Guest hotsoxchick1

she wasn't calling you an asshole, rather she forgot a comma.

i believe it should have read; "if you know that little asshole (meaning wsc), cubsuck, then you should kick his ass and tell him to get his s*** together"

thats exactly what it meant.......thank you ill edit......

Guest hotsoxchick1
anybody else want this thread to

END!!!

Seriously if we left this thread alone, all the arguments would be gone.

then quit bringing it up.. you did this twice now....... ;)

LOL if being a "pompous ass" means that i think that Im great, well hmmm youre right lol. You jealous people can make up all the lies you want in your own minds to make yourself feel better, and me look worse, but it isnt going to change the facts. Good luck, though! :) :cheers

This thread will never die. It has the all the workings to be a legend on this board; pissed off people who in the future wont need to repeat themselves, but just bring this up to make their point.

Wait, this is still about WSC right. It might of switched topic 200 posts ago. I know I attempted to do that but to no avail.

This thread will never die.  It has the all the workings to be a legend on this board; pissed off people who in the future wont need to repeat themselves, but just bring this up to make their point. 

Wait, this is still about WSC right.  It might of switched topic 200 posts ago.  I know I attempted to do that but to no avail.

I dont know about the others, but Im not pissed in the least....... :huh:

I will say a couple of things. #1 this thread was entertaining. Some of the creative slams were pretty funny, in my demented opinion. #2 some people might need a time out from here for a while. There are a lot of sensative and defensive people. There is no real purpose served by lashing out at people. JMO for whatever it is worth ;)

I agree SS. I found this thread very entertaining. But it saddens me when I see two friends (hsc and cw) fight because of their thoughts on some 14 y/o asshole. From what I know, hsc and cw are good friends off the board and its sad that they are fighting. Its not as sad when I fight with hsc, or cw, or whoever, because as of yet I dont know any of you. I still dont like to fight with people like them because I like and appreciate them but its just not as bad when two people who have never personally met fight as it is when two good friends off the boards fight. Thats sad, IMO...