wtf??????

Guest hotsoxchick1

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to weigh in.  I don't like the thread being closed either.  All it was was namecalling.  No physical harm was being threatened, nothing racist, sexist, etc, was being done.  If we are going to lock threads everytime name calling starts this is going to be a s***ty board to post on.

You said it, asshat. :P :lol:

Just to weigh in.  I don't like the thread being closed either.  All it was was namecalling.  No physical harm was being threatened, nothing racist, sexist, etc, was being done.  If we are going to lock threads everytime name calling starts this is going to be a s***ty board to post on.

that's because you've never been attacked

attacking other posters is what is s***ty, really s***ty

SS you piece of s***!! THere, you have been called a name. Are you gonna jump off a bridge? Would you like this thread closed? Give me a f***ing break cw, stop acting 11.........If you want all the decent members of this site to bail, keep up your BS..... :bang

there are other kids on here about his age or even younger who dont act half as stupidassed as wsc does... if wsc is at the ledge ill gladly push him over if he chooses to continue to be an asshole with nothing better to do with  his time here  but trash on people or the site or whatever floats his boat at that particular  point in time......hes gone way beyond the limit and enough is enough......

C'mon Michelle.. what did you always used to say.. kill them with kindness or ignore them and they will shape up or ship out..? Is it really necessary to say "if wsc is at the ledge ill gladly push him over"..? That's pretty extreme.

Everyone has been stupid at one time or another.. some more often than others. I just don't see getting all crazy about it. You know you're not the things he says you are. Plain and simple jealously. It's going around these days..

For the record.. I don't agree with closing threads if there are no "rules". If personal attacks are against this boards policies - which they don't appear to be - then let the s*** roll so to speak, I guess.

Even if there are no rules, i don't think personal attacks would make soxtalk a happy place and if became more frequent i'm sure it would scare people away from this board cuz who really wants to read that crap or get ripped on on a message board nonstop

Since this place has the rep of being a place where you can pretty much say whatever you want - as ignorant, rude, or hurtfull as it may be - it's only going to continue. Wasn't Clu just on hiatis because of all the bs...? That says a lot.

Guest hotsoxchick1
C'mon Michelle.. what did you always used to say.. kill them with kindness or ignore them and they will shape up or ship out..? Is it really necessary to say "if wsc is at the ledge ill gladly push him over"..? That's pretty extreme.

Everyone has been stupid at one time or another.. some more often than others. I just don't see getting all crazy about it. You know you're not the things he says you are. Plain and simple jealously. It's going around these days..

For the record.. I don't agree with closing threads if there are no "rules". If personal attacks are against this boards policies - which they don't appear to be - then let the s*** roll so to speak, I guess.

steff its not so much what he said to me(because i dont care what the little asshole thinks when it comes to his personal attacks) its the continual bulls*** he does behind the sceenes...to inclued pm's and im's and emails (which is why i took mine off the profile) that he does as well as the stupid s*** on the site that makes me sick and tired of this little twerp.......hes gone over the limits now and im done with his s***....... the other thing that is starting to piss me off lately around here is the continual closing the threads which only cw gets to have the final say in what happens... wtf?? the s*** is preserved in the archives to begin with why not just leave them be and let it go because you know a ton of more threads will pop up just as this one did to continue the battles... why not just let it stay all on one thread and let it be and those who participate enter at their own risk..... jason never used to close threads and such.... i mean hell thats part of the charm of this place over many others and one of the main reasons i stayed and brought others over with me from other sites...we can say and do what we want to on here and untill recently(past few months) it was doing quite well as is ........we all get frustrated and call eachother names and such... but we all know eachother too and we know when enough is enough....and we dont take it over the limits that some of them here do...i dont get into the personal attacks till its warrented.......nor do you......but the stupid days of wsc as far as im concerned are coming to an end... ;)

steff its not so much what he said to me(because i dont care what the little asshole thinks when it comes to his personal attacks) its the continual bulls*** he does behind the sceenes...to inclued pm's and im's and emails (which is why i took mine off the profile) that he does as well as the stupid s*** on the site that makes me sick and tired of this little twerp.......hes gone over the limits now and im done with his s***....... the other thing that is starting to piss me off lately around here is the continual closing the threads which only cw gets to have the final say in what happens... wtf?? the s*** is preserved in the archives to begin with why not just leave them be and let it go because you know a ton of more threads will pop up just as this one did to continue the battles... why not just let it stay all on one thread and let it be and those who participate enter at their own risk..... jason never used to close threads and such.... i mean hell thats part of the charm of this place over many others and one of the main reasons i stayed and brought others over with me from other sites...we can say and do what we want to on here and untill recently(past few months) it was doing quite well as is ........we all get frustrated and call eachother names and such... but we all know eachother too and we know when enough is enough....and we dont take it over the limits that some of them here do...i dont get into the personal attacks till its warrented.......nor do you......but the stupid days of wsc as far as im concerned are coming to an end... ;)

You know that I am completely in 100% aggremence (if that's a word) with you on this. When the buttons are pushed, absolutely puch back - not that anyone needs anyone elses permission. Just thought maybe the ignoring route would solve the problem. With some, it doesn't. Oh well. We live, we learn. Maybe he's learned. And if he hasn't and it continues then maybe Jason should step in..? :huh:

Guest hotsoxchick1

You know that I am completely in 100% aggremence (if that's a word) with you on this. When the buttons are pushed, absolutely puch back - not that anyone needs anyone elses permission. Just thought maybe the ignoring route would solve the problem. With some, it doesn't. Oh well. We live, we learn. Maybe he's learned. And if he hasn't and it continues then maybe Jason should step in..? :huh:

i know what your sayin steff... i just get pissed mostly with the off the sceenes s***.... so i take it on the sceene so he can be outted as a pain in the ass.......doesnt it make ya nuts when you have a million pm's with bulls*** on them??? it takes me a while being the computer literate person i am to delete that s***....... (we need an ugggg smiley for here).......lol

Guest hotsoxchick1
I'll do what I can to find one. i think you can just choose to ignore certain posters posts.

and can we get one to block pm's from people too??? i know im askin alot but......i know you can handle the job ......thanks hon......... :D

Guest hotsoxchick1
I stick by CW's decision for the protection of WSC

i dont care who cw chooses to protect.... doesnt matter to me.. what does matter is when he closes threads down and no one gets to say anything about it.......hence server space gets wasted by making a feeling known in a new thread......