What to do with Todd

ron883

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SoxAce @ May 21, 2017 -> 03:20 PM)

Looking at their prospects I'll take Michael Chavis for Frazier. Blocked by Devers and Dalbec anyway so he won't have much value to them but he's a decent prospect. Dalbec has kind of had a down year so maybe they would rather move him. Like Dalbec's power potential at 3B. I'd take either player.

Edited by soxforlife05

QUOTE (soxforlife05 @ May 22, 2017 -> 01:52 AM)
Looking at their prospects I'll take Michael Chavis for Frazier. Blocked by Devers and Dalbec anyway so he won't have much value to them but he's a decent prospect. Dalbec has kind of had a down year so maybe they would rather move him. Like Dalbec's power potential at 3B. I'd take either player.

Hopefully Todd picks it up like he has over his last 6 games. I could see something like Swihart + Darwinzon Hernandez if he doesn't pick it up and Chavis if he begins to turn it around.

QUOTE (beautox @ May 22, 2017 -> 07:18 AM)
Hopefully Todd picks it up like he has over his last 6 games. I could see something like Swihart + Darwinzon Hernandez if he doesn't pick it up and Chavis if he begins to turn it around.

The MLBN was talking about Frazier last night and they said his issue was the fact that his hand was in a cast all off-season. The hand looks good now they said and his power is returning.

QUOTE (Lip Man 1 @ May 22, 2017 -> 12:27 PM)
The MLBN was talking about Frazier last night and they said his issue was the fact that his hand was in a cast all off-season. The hand looks good now they said and his power is returning.

The game I sat behind the plate he put a really great swing on a ball he drove into the gap in right center. One of the more balanced swings he's had all year. I don't think he's ever going to hit above 230 again, not with his pull happy swing and declining speed, but maybe he can at least hit for enough power to entice a "B-" prospect out of some team at the deadline.

To his credit, his defense remains solid to good at 3B.