Indians@Sox 7:10 PM NBCSN-CHI Bieber vs. Rodon

Jack Parkman

Just now, TaylorStSox said:

It's amazing to me that people can see guys like Ramirez and Altuve and think PEDs still aren't rampant in the game. 

Is that an accusation? Are you saying it is impossible for guys that short to be that powerful?

Edited by Jack Parkman

7 minutes ago, TaylorStSox said:

Hahaha. Lindor's my favorite non Sox player. He can stay. 

I can't like an Indian, Twin or Tiger. The Royals have been a relative non-factor during Sox contention years so I don't really hate them as much as the other three. 

1 minute ago, Jack Parkman said:

I can't like an Indian, Twin or Tiger. The Royals have been a relative non-factor during Sox contention years so I don't really hate them as much as the other three. 

I know what you mean, but Lindor's everything I love to watch in a baseball player. 

6 minutes ago, TaylorStSox said:

I know what you mean, but Lindor's everything I love to watch in a baseball player. 

I despise the Twins with every fiber of my being. There is nothing I enjoy more than seeing the Twins epically fail in what is supposed to be a contention year for them. 2001-06 did it for me.  The Indians aren't far behind in drawing my ire, due to employing noted assholes Albert Belle and Manny Ramirez during my formative baseball years. I puked when the Sox signed Belle, and rejoiced when he took himself and his degenerate hip to Baltimore. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

Just now, Jack Parkman said:

I despise the Twins with every fiber of my being. There is nothing I enjoy more than seeing the Twins epically fail in what is supposed to be a contention year for them. 2001-06 did it for me.  

Dude, I will never forgive AJ for the things he did as a Twin. To this day, I can't stand the guy. I couldn't stand him with the Sox, but I still rooted like hell for him. 

4 minutes ago, TaylorStSox said:

Dude, I will never forgive AJ for the things he did as a Twin. To this day, I can't stand the guy. I couldn't stand him with the Sox, but I still rooted like hell for him. 

I can forgive him because he stole first base vs the Angels. 2005 forgives a lot of sins. I think of AJP more of a Sox Anti-Hero than a Twins Villain. 

Edited by Jack Parkman