White Sox @ Royals 1:15 pm CST Lopez vs Sparkman

Kyyle23

1 minute ago, Sox80 said:

If you didn't like my comment don't read or respond to it.

I didn't "not like" your comment.  You asked a leading question and I responded.  

Edited by Eloy Jiménez
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Eloy Jiménez said:

I didn't "not like" your comment.  You asked a leading question and I responded.  

Okay that's fair. I was just curious what other people thought. trust me it doesn't ruin my sox experience when I watch games. 

• Like 1

Just now, SoxAce said:

Can't wait till he puts it together (patience aka walks with the aggressiveness aka hits).

I just wish Ricky would be aggressive with him on the base paths. Kid has 5 tools and he's only shown 4 of them here. 

Agreed. 2020 is going to be his coming out party. I'm fine with him sacrificing some patience this year, he can put it all together next year. Moncada hitting .290+ with a .370+ OBP is a 7.5 + win player. Ricky's insistence on Moncada being station to station is baffling. 

10 minutes ago, Sox80 said:

Does anyone like soxmath?

That question was OK. If you're reasonably paying attention, you'd know that Gio K'ed 11 yesterday and has an ERA of low 2s. It's the one where they ask things that everyone except idiot savants would have to look up, like how many walks Ed Walsh had on Sundays in 1909, that bother me. What's the point of this if everyone just goes scrambling to look it up? At the same time, I don't have a Twitter and don't plan to have a Twitter, so I don't compete and mostly just ignore questions like that.

Just now, Jake said:

It has been reported in the past week or so that Yoan has been nursing a knee issue. The other day he looked like he was in pain scoring on a double.

Not that I don't believe you, but where did you see this?

Just now, Eloy Jiménez said:

Not that I don't believe you, but where did you see this?

The first I heard of it was a tweet from JR Fegan mentioning that he had an ice pack on his knee while interviewing with him. Fegan said there or somewhere else that this was part of the reason he got a day off recently.

• Like 1

Nice step forward for Reynaldo today. I'm glad to see the return of his true curve. Even if it is just a tertiary pitch, it seems to be something he can buy strikes with which is something he needs. Just has to use it enough that batters can have some doubt about what pitch he's going to use in various counts.

This has looked like a ReyLo game ca. August/September 2018. This is the pitch mix he needs to be throwing for the rest of the season, and this is the pitcher he should be. This guy has a Carlos Carrasco ceiling. 

Edited by Jack Parkman
  • Haha 1