Sox Fans NFL Pix thread

Cali

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks.

It looks like I'll be tied for 2nd with knightni and within 4 of DBAHO. It's about time he had a semi bad week!

Hasn't been a good week for me at all. And with the Chiefs winning, it's could be getting even worse. :o

• 2 weeks later...
i did mean 38-22.  i would fix it but im gonna do the new standings soon and i'll just fix it then.

As long as you took note of it. Also I noticed a mistake in my scoring for week 5. You have me at 7-7 with 8 points, I am 8-6 with 11 points. You probably misscored my Monday Night game. Also as I check for other mistakes...Show was shorted a win and a point. You colored the wins correctly, but didn't add up his record and score right. Also I saw The Bones actually make his Bills Jets pick after noon kickoff, but before that game's kickoff. I'm not sure if that was a mistake or just that the pick was late. I felt it was worth pointing out either way.

That's it. :) I figure you work hard on this so it's ok to screw up a bit. I just wouldn't want to be one of the guy's getting screwed over (and I am! :lol: ). So again, I'm not trying to make you look like an idiot, just trying to get it right.

Damnit, I have the best overall record by 2 games, but I'm in 2nd in points. Stupid rule I came up with. :lol:

look at me, i have as many wins as greasywheels and im 6 pts behind. also, only 4 less wins than DBAH0 and i'm 13 points behind him.