Sox Fans NFL Pix thread

Cali

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the Skins win tonight I'll be tied with Dbaho for the lead. If the Cowboys win, Dbaho will have some nice seperation.

The Redskins are down by 3 with 29 secs left. Dallas is about to punt, DEFENSE, DEFENSE!!! :headbang

COWBOYS WIN, COWBOYS WIN!!!! :headbang :headbang :headbang

That game was painful to watch. Walt Harris did not commit pass interference -- take 7 points away from Dallas. Terrence Newman did commit pass interference, and blatant at that. Give 7 points to the Redskins. Final score? 25-14 Redskin winner.

That's how I'll mark it down in my notebook, anyway. Wow, was that game pathetic. I would honestly look into taking out some knee caps with my trusty Roberto Clemente louisville slugger if I was Joe Gibbs.

That game was painful to watch.  Walt Harris did not commit pass interference -- take 7 points away from Dallas.  Terrence Newman did commit pass interference, and blatant at that.  Give 7 points to the Redskins.  Final score?  25-14 Redskin winner.

That's how I'll mark it down in my notebook, anyway.  Wow, was that game pathetic.  I would honestly look into taking out some knee caps with my trusty Roberto Clemente louisville slugger if I was Joe Gibbs.

Yeah I heard Madden go on about that, but I didn't actually see it because ESPN is blacked out for me, yet I can still hear it, hmmm weird. Wasn't the best night for Terence Newman I'd say.

Yeah I heard Madden go on about that, but I didn't actually see it because ESPN is blacked out for me, yet I can still hear it, hmmm weird. Wasn't the best night for Terence Newman I'd say.

That Dallas defense is pretty crazy, though. If they draft or sign an impact cornerback next year and keep their current unit intact, they could have the best defense in all of football.

That Dallas defense is pretty crazy, though.  If they draft or sign an impact cornerback next year and keep their current unit intact, they could have the best defense in all of football.

Buffalo's pick is looking like a top 5 pick for next season. We should be able to draft an impact DT, DE or CB. I think we'e almost set offensively, although another good young receiver would be nice, when Glenn and Me-Shawn retire.