Dammit! K-rod's back tonight

Hideaway Lights

I remember Byrd having his way with the Sox when he was with the Royals. Hopefully his tommy john surgery will have changed that.

Hopefully K-Rod wont be an option, but the good news is that the Sox have had success this year against every one of the Angels stud relievers, except that Peralta kid. If they put him in as the closer tonite, the Sox could be in trouble.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Jun 1, 2005 -> 01:03 PM)
I remember Byrd having his way with the Sox when he was with the Royals.  Hopefully his tommy john surgery will have changed that.

Hopefully K-Rod wont be an option, but the good news is that the Sox have had success this year against every one of the Angels stud relievers, except that Peralta kid. If they put him in as the closer tonite, the Sox could be in trouble.

I was at that game. Pena actually ran Byrd out there for the tenth, and then took him out. He pitched so well that me and another guy gave it up for Byrd. He owned us that night. It was like 9 innings, 1 run.

You know, Contreras has gone against some pretty stiff competition this whole year, and I havent seen him flinch once. I still dont blame him for that pitch to McPherson, Sometimes the hitter beats you plain and simple.

I expect tonite to be a low scoring affair for sure. I am really happy with the work that Contreras has been giving the Sox this year, and I really dont expect it to change tonite.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Jun 1, 2005 -> 01:51 PM)
You know, Contreras has gone against some pretty stiff competition this whole year, and I havent seen him flinch once. I still dont blame him for that pitch to McPherson,  Sometimes the hitter beats you plain and simple.

I expect tonite to be a low scoring affair for sure. I am really happy with the work that Contreras has been giving the Sox this year, and I really dont expect it to change tonite.

Well said! :cheers

Well, we almost had K-Rod to thank for a White Sox winner tonight. If Uribe doesn't pull that pitch (is that possible?), We're talking about a White Sox winner on a Juan Uribe Grand Slam.

Woohoo, my 100th post! :headbang :headbang :headbang

Edited by Dam8610

QUOTE(go sox @ Jun 2, 2005 -> 08:27 AM)
SOX SUCK! THEY DESERVED TO LOSE! THE TWINS RULE. THEY'RE ONLY 4 GAMES BACK! GO TWINS!

minnesota%20twins.gif

jhd-mlb-twins.jpg

Bat-girls gimp has come over to the board. Let us all welcome the gimp!

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jun 2, 2005 -> 08:55 AM)
Check out his new member title.  I think it is appropriate.

LOL

3 posts and out. You would think he would be in Corie Pattersons fan club with that number.