Monday Matinee Game Thread 8-1-05

aboz56

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(brijames @ Aug 1, 2005 -> 01:45 PM)
I can't believe any Sox fan who knows anything about the game would not be thrilled with what MB did today drilling one of theirs.

They hit two of ours and you better damn well know were gonna hit one of theirs.

MB earned a helluva lot of respect from his teammates today and this team became even closer because of what he did.

Shuuuuuttt upppp.

QUOTE(brijames @ Aug 1, 2005 -> 12:45 PM)
I can't believe any Sox fan who knows anything about the game would not be thrilled with what MB did today drilling one of theirs.

They hit two of ours and you better damn well know were gonna hit one of theirs.

MB earned a helluva lot of respect from his teammates today and this team became even closer because of what he did.

Yeah. OK. :rolly

I for one am glad the streak is over. I think Ozzie left Mark in to long last game and I don't know if the streak played any part. Giving up the streak for your teamates respect is better than any personal streak. Tossing him was bulls***, but now if we win this may go down as legend.

QUOTE(BamaDoc @ Aug 1, 2005 -> 12:53 PM)
I for one am glad the streak is over.  I think Ozzie left Mark in to long last game and I don't know if the streak played any part.  Giving up the streak for your teamates respect is better than any personal streak.  Tossing him was bulls***, but now if we win this may go down as legend.

Team player, if I ever seen one.