Houston @ Sox - World Series Game 2

Heads22

QUOTE(SSH2005 @ Oct 23, 2005 -> 09:51 PM)
Yes, I do.  Maybe you should lay off the pathetic attempt at personal attacks.

If Podsednik's arm is bad enough that he can't make that throw, he shouldn't be out there.

I'm happy as hell that he hit that homer.  Thanks for questioning my fanhood though.

Maybe he shouldn't be out there? Wow. You're really something.

You'd rather hate on Scott than have him do well for the Sox. Incredible.

Have a good evening man, you are a piece of work.

:cheers

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow..you can't be serious..the man just possibly hit the biggest HR in this franchises history and you're b****ing?? is it Scott's fault he wasnt blessed with a Vlad type arm?? lighten up and enjoy this unbelievable victory

I'm not b****ing at all. I'm just defending myself from jphat's ridiculous personal attacks.

Maybe he shouldn't be out there? Wow. You're really something.

You'd rather hate on Scott than have him do well for the Sox. Incredible.

Have a good evening man, you are a piece of work.

:cheers

I'm not hating on anyone. I think a left fielder should be able to make that throw, that is all. Any more cheap shots at me before you leave?

QUOTE(SSH2005 @ Oct 23, 2005 -> 10:54 PM)
I'm not hating on anyone.  I think a left fielder should be able to make that throw, that is all.  Any more cheap shots at me before you leave?

Does it matter if he made "the throw"?

He f***ing won the game.

Get the hell off of his back.

QUOTE(SSH2005 @ Oct 23, 2005 -> 10:54 PM)
I'm not hating on anyone.  I think a left fielder should be able to make that throw, that is all.  Any more cheap shots at me before you leave?

Not all left fielders will make that play. Pods is faster than most of them, so he got to the ball quicker than most would. It is a 50/50 play.

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Oct 23, 2005 -> 10:44 PM)
LOL. That is the f***ing definition of clutch. A GW homerun against one of the best closers in the game in the world f***ing series.

The hit was as clutch of a hit as you will ever see. And I won't lie, I was b****ing about Pods after that throw, but I also went nuts and called my brother right after he hit the HR saying how Pods just redeemed himself completely. But one hit doesn't make a player a clutch player. I couldn't be happier he hit it though. I just see why qwerty and SSH are saying he isn't really a clutch player although that really isn't important after tonights game.

:gosox1:

How can you critique a guy who WON THE GAME FOR CHICAGO?

I dont give a s*** if he f***ing falls on his ass everytime the ball's hit to him in the field and he strikes out every AB before it, but if he wins the game, he doesnt deserve criticism.

QUOTE(Felix @ Oct 23, 2005 -> 10:55 PM)
Does it matter if he made "the throw"?

He f***ing won the game.

Get the hell off of his back.

You do not stop ragging on a player just because he hit a game winning homer. If he has a halfway accurate throw, the game never goes to the bottom of the 9th.

Pods should get props for manning up, but cheesus lice, take off the f***in black and white shades once in your life and admit that he made a s***ty throw and that if he makes an accurate throw, the games over.

QUOTE(Felix @ Oct 23, 2005 -> 10:57 PM)
How can you critique a guy who WON THE GAME FOR CHICAGO?

I dont give a s*** if he f***ing falls on his ass everytime the ball's hit to him in the field and he strikes out every AB before it, but if he wins the game, he doesnt deserve criticism.

:headshake :headshake :headshake

QUOTE(witesoxfan @ Oct 23, 2005 -> 10:59 PM)
You do not stop ragging on a player just because he hit a game winning homer.

So in the 7th game of a World Series, a player who has f***ed up the whole series hits a game winning walk-off HR in the 9th.. and you STILL complain about him?