ALCS game 2 on comcast right now

RockRaines

For me it's a tossup.

I was at Game 3 in Anaheim, which was pretty damn cool to be there for. All the controversy over Eddings and AJ, and Garland comes in and tosses a four-hitter. Outstanding defensive performance and some exciting offense, but the game was never close. The fans came out with ThunderStix a-blazing but it quieted down in a hurry. I thought that was the most important game of the Series for the Sox.

I was also at Game 1 of the World Series, which was a pretty damn good game.

QUOTE(Drew @ Dec 23, 2005 -> 02:48 AM)
For me it's a tossup.

I was at Game 3 in Anaheim, which was pretty damn cool to be there for. All the controversy over Eddings and AJ, and Garland comes in and tosses a four-hitter. Outstanding defensive performance and some exciting offense, but the game was never close. The fans came out with ThunderStix a-blazing but it quieted down in a hurry. I thought that was the most important game of the Series for the Sox.

I was also at Game 1 of the World Series, which was a pretty damn good game.

What are you talking about? Who told you all this? Game 3 hasn't even been played yet! Please do not bring any spoliers into this thread!

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Dec 23, 2005 -> 07:39 AM)
That was the first time I saw all that in "realtime" on TV as this was the game I was lucky enough to attend.  It was interesting to see that the people on TV were just as confused as those of us at the ballpark.

Did they show that freak jumping up and down screaming when the game ended in section 108... :ph34r:

:lolhitting :santabye