Tiger Watch - Official Thread

hi8is

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(hi8is @ Jun 24, 2006 -> 06:19 PM)
we will once again have soul posession of first place.

today marks the take off of the 2006 UNSTOPABLE WHITE SOX

and the start of the FALL OF DETRIOT!

:bringit

Edited by kapkomet

How awesome is Soxtalk that we have a Cards fan and Tigers fan posting in a thread on a site that belongs to neither of them :lol:

6-4 St Louis in the top of the 8th at Comerica... It just really scares me to think that we will be depending on Jason Isringhausen to get the Sox into first place

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jun 24, 2006 -> 08:48 PM)
How awesome is Soxtalk that we have a Cards fan and Tigers fan posting in a thread on a site that belongs to neither of them :lol:

6-4 St Louis in the top of the 8th at Comerica... It just really scares me to think that we will be depending on Jason Isringhausen to get the Sox into first place

HANG IN THERE CARDS!!!!!

Only 2 more innings to go!!!

Loaded for the Cards with 1 out, Spiezio up, Albert on deck. They need to get a few more across here, I just don't trust the Cardinals pitching staff at all right now.

Don't forget benchwarmerjim (Twins fan) I personally think it's awesome having different fans eigher from the same division or in the NL/AL divisions cause it gives us their take on their teams that they watch and know more about than some here don't just judge on stats and really haven't seen that particular team play.

Cmon Speez.. make them pay.. just dont GIDP so Albert can get up.. Ouch..

Just dont trust Looper in the 8th.. Rather have a 2 inning save for Izzy because he hasnt pitched in a week.. but that may not work as he usually cant do those.. still dont trust Looper though..

Loaded for Albert!

Edited by CardsJimEdmonds15

QUOTE(CardsJimEdmonds15 @ Jun 24, 2006 -> 08:55 PM)
Loaded for Albert!

Now that's scary for any team... :o

They should give him the Bonds treatment, walk him sent in one then take your chances. If they get him out without further damage, they are hella lucky.