Red Sox vs. White Sox, 1:05, Game thread

QUOTE(fathom @ Jul 9, 2006 -> 11:21 AM)
Maybe it's me, but this team seems so flat.

They are probably tired from having to score so many runs this season. Our starting pitchers HAVE to step it up in the 2nd half.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jul 9, 2006 -> 06:24 PM)
Nice f***ing start. I guess the team is ready to get going for the break a bit early this year.

So far, this wknd has been a worst-case scenario with the Yankees about to sweep the DRays. It's looking like it might only be a 4 game lead going into the ASB, with 3 games to start the 2nd half of the year against the Yanks.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jul 9, 2006 -> 11:26 AM)
So far, this wknd has been a worst-case scenario with the Yankees about to sweep the DRays. It's looking like it might only be a 4 game lead going into the ASB, with 3 games to start the 2nd half of the year against the Yanks.

It has been a nightmare so far, but if we can pull this one out , and i see the Drays are coming back on the Yanks, and hopefully they can pull that one out. And then MAYBE Seattle can actually win a game, i would be content with that going into the break.

QUOTE(peanut33tillman @ Jul 9, 2006 -> 06:34 PM)
Bloody hell I dont know the percentages of how often we throw base runners but s*** if I scout this White Sox ballclub anybody with decent legs outta be swiping second all day....s*** IT DOESNT SEEM LIKE WE THROW OUT ANYBODY!!

One of these days, in an obvious running situation, we'll call a pitch-out.

QUOTE(peanut33tillman @ Jul 9, 2006 -> 01:34 PM)
Bloody hell I dont know the percentages of how often we throw base runners but s*** if I scout this White Sox ballclub anybody with decent legs outta be swiping second all day....s*** IT DOESNT SEEM LIKE WE THROW OUT ANYBODY!!

Yesterday Mirabelli stole off of Freddy and his required long stride to achieve 86mph.