American Gladiators

Buehrle>Wood

QUOTE (CrimsonWeltall @ May 31, 2008 -> 01:42 PM)
People in MMA are starting to hate her now.

I can see why to a point. Theyve kind of been making things up as they go along in an attempt to make her famous. Having a girl that is that attractive in a sport is a huge benefit. However, unlike people like Kournakova and Danica Patrick she is actually very good at the sport.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ May 31, 2008 -> 07:28 PM)
I can see why to a point. Theyve kind of been making things up as they go along in an attempt to make her famous. Having a girl that is that attractive in a sport is a huge benefit. However, unlike people like Kournakova and Danica Patrick she is actually very good at the sport.

It's more because not making weight is very unprofessional, and this isn't the first time it has happened.

QUOTE (CrimsonWeltall @ May 31, 2008 -> 01:52 PM)
It's more because not making weight is very unprofessional, and this isn't the first time it has happened.

I dont think shes ever made weight. I thought I read they made the 140 lbs class mainly because of her and she hasnt made weight four times in a row or something.

QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ May 31, 2008 -> 03:08 PM)
I dont think shes ever made weight. I thought I read they made the 140 lbs class mainly because of her and she hasnt made weight four times in a row or something.

I know this may sound inappropriate, but she is well endowed....if her breasts were the same size as the chick she beat up..she would have made her weight.

QUOTE (Controlled Chaos @ Jun 1, 2008 -> 08:08 PM)
I know this may sound inappropriate, but she is well endowed....if her breasts were the same size as the chick she beat up..she would have made her weight.

Let's hope it never comes to that.