Who is the MVP of the Tigers Series

Jimbo's Drinker

Out of those 4 the 2 I would pick would be Swish and Quentin

and I would probably give it to Swisher. If Swisher did not have the game he had tonight theres no chance, but a HR and 2 rbis then you add in all the walks he gets and getting on base.

How about A.J. in these first 6 games he has 7 rbi's he had 6 in all of April last season hah

How good must AJ feel getting walked around TWICE tonight...and how confident must Quentin feel after delivering both times.

That was so cool when the bases were loaded the second time, and they switched the camera angle to behind the plate, and he blasts that triple. That was great.

As long as the team is hitting well, I have been loving Uribe at 2B. It makes me very confident in our infield and I love seeing his canon on plays like tonight where he prevented the triple. If only he actually could hit like April '04.

1. AJ (his big homerun on friday to take the lead, and his intentional walks yesterday)

2. Quentin- this guy is proving to us that he can hit the hell out of the ball. How do you take him out of the lineup at this point?

3. Swisher- Great defense out in center, some big hits scattered along the series also. Taking his walks, patient at the plate.

QUOTE(Hawkfan @ Apr 7, 2008 -> 12:53 AM)
Cabrera's golden glove.

Did anyone else notice Cabrera's actions when that Tiger rookie got thrown out going for the triple? First he was backing up Uribe, then he watched the hitter make the turn for third and Cabrera ran towards Uribe, I'm sure telling him that the man was going for 3rd. I mention this because so many times in the last couple of years uribe and gooch didn't seem to be able to help each other in these situations, and the relay man was left eating the ball. I'm also enjoying the fact that popups in short left field are being caught, a play Uribe had huge problems with.

I've had the rare (for me) opportunity of watch all three games vs. Detroit. Quentin has been damn impressive. Uribe had a great game last night defensively. All in all, it's been a team thing more than one guy stepping up and carrying the team. Which, is what you like to see. So, my MVP of the series is the Chicago White Sox.

AJ, Quentin, Swish, Dye all were great and hell even Crede's hitting around .370...Danks and Floyd both looked good and it was awesome seeing Buehrle rebound and redeem himself last night as has the bullpens done a great job...This teams going to be VERY fun to watch this season and I'm loving every second of it