White Sox @ Dodgers 9:10 Buehrle vs Lowe

letsgoarow

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 24, 2008 -> 09:25 PM)
If Sox lose, that Ramirez AB was the turning point. Sox haven't had a runner reach since.

The turning point was the bases loaded and no outs only scoring one run in the first. Our situational hitting sucks.

I hate Cub fans. A friend of mine who is a Cubs fan just called me to tell me they lost. He needed to tell me that it was their first home loss since May 17 and that they won 14 in a row until tonight. First of all I don't care. Second, I live in Hong Kong. Did he really need to make that long distance call to the opposite end of the globe to tell me this?

Sorry, I needed to vent a little.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Jun 25, 2008 -> 04:27 AM)
The turning point was the bases loaded and no outs only scoring one run in the first. Our situational hitting sucks.

I still laugh when I see statistics that the Sox are 2nd in hitting with RISP (as of last weekend). That doesn't seem true. However, I was watching the Phils game earlier, and their announcers were saying how erratic their offense is, as they'll score 12 one game, and then 2 the next and lose 4-2. It's not just the Sox!

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 24, 2008 -> 08:43 PM)
I know I say this often, but I would love to see a hit-and-run here. With Lowe having his sinker and offspeed stuff going, maybe we could get a 1st and 3rd?

With that big swing JD goes up there with?