White Sox @ Dodgers 9:10 Buehrle vs Lowe

letsgoarow

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (NorthSideSox15 @ Jun 24, 2008 -> 10:58 PM)
I like what I'm seeing from Wise. But is he for real? He is 30 years old and has been up and down in the bigs since 2000. Could he just be a AAAA guy who is hot right now?

You go with the hot hand currently, especially with how the offense has gone so far this season.

It's too bad for BA though.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jun 24, 2008 -> 11:07 PM)
The fact that Cabrera has gotten his average up to .276 is pretty awesome.

I honestly start to think, being from LA, and the cold weather in Chicago in the early season has so much to do with it.

Both him and Swish started hitting when it got hot out.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Jun 24, 2008 -> 11:09 PM)
The Elias A ranking is looking pretty good.

I'm thinking if he keeps this up, he could be on the South Side for a couple more years. I can't say I'd argue with a middle-infield of Cabrera and Ramirez.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jun 24, 2008 -> 10:10 PM)
I'm thinking if he keeps this up, he could be on the South Side for a couple more years. I can't say I'd argue with a middle-infield of Cabrera and Ramirez.

With the investment of Silvero and Beckham at SS they are not going to give Cabrera the money and years he will want. '

QUOTE (NorthSideSox15 @ Jun 24, 2008 -> 09:58 PM)
I like what I'm seeing from Wise. But is he for real? He is 30 years old and has been up and down in the bigs since 2000. Could he just be a AAAA guy who is hot right now?

They said he rebuilt his swing and has hit much better. I believe they said he modeled it after JD Drew?

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Jun 24, 2008 -> 11:22 PM)
With the investment of Silvero and Beckham at SS they are not going to give Cabrera the money and years he will want. '

If he is reasonable, Kenny will re-sign Cabrera. He usually errs on the side of proven major leaguers.