Hey Ozzie

Princess Dye

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Sep 30, 2008 -> 06:21 PM)
Hey Ozzie...

Great call bringing the outfielders in for the final out, allowing Brian Anderson to seal a division title.

Thanks,

Your true fans.

yes, if this is an ozzie appreciation thread, then i would like to add my congrats on great managing.

funny...but things seem to be falling together at just the right time.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Sep 30, 2008 -> 09:21 PM)
Hey Ozzie...

Great call bringing the outfielders in for the final out, allowing Brian Anderson to seal a division title.

Thanks,

Your true fans.

I caught the typo before you edited it. Don't think I didn't. :lol:

QUOTE (Dan @ Sep 30, 2008 -> 10:19 PM)
this thread does not deliver

He's right, and I would know. :D

As I said in the winner thread, Ozzie really managed a great game today (and the last few days).

And I think it's pretty obvious that the guy who started this thread was only asking that Ozzie not call out opponents because Blackburn pitched a very solid game against us after being called out.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Oct 1, 2008 -> 02:21 AM)
Hey Ozzie...

Thanks,

Your true fans.

Yep, as someone who was at the game, Jermaine refused to move in, but Anderson came in 2 steps.

That was so cool the TV network caught it, showing Oz going wild telling them to move in.

That's why I love Ozzie just because I think being around baseball all his life he really knows the game. Second guessing is so easy; s*** he'd have gotten fried tonight if we lost; every loss has second guessing.

I actually was thinking what the thread starter was at one point. I thought: Well Oz took a chance calling out Blackburn and the kid responded rather than wetting the bed. I''m sure Oz woulda got fried had we "lost."

We didn't though. Have a beer. Congrats Oz on great moves tonight. (I'm not a big Wise fan despite that granny he hit the other day). I'll save that discussion for another day!!

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 30, 2008 -> 11:45 PM)
Yep, as someone who was at the game, Jermaine refused to move in, but Anderson came in 2 steps.

probably scared that if the ball somehow went over his head it wouldve resulted in an inside the park HR.

probably scared that if the ball somehow went over his head it wouldve resulted in an inside the park HR.

That's sorta what I thought. The way it got caught on camera I kind of expected the guy to hit a shot over our outfield's heads. Crazy game this baseball.