Sox at Twins September 1st game thread

southsider2k5

QUOTE (Flash Tizzle @ Sep 1, 2009 -> 09:21 PM)
Here's something to help you out. Take two points and draw a straight line between them. Next, take the same two points, but instead go perpendicular to the second point and then move straight up. The second one takes longer. Rios would have caught it. Admit it.

First of all, I can live without the tone.

Second of all, simply because a straight line is the faster route does not mean it would have been fast enough. You have no clue whether Rios would have caught it, and neither do I. But in my opinion, he would not have. I respect your right to disagree.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (iamshack @ Sep 1, 2009 -> 09:24 PM)
First of all, I can live without the tone.

Second of all, simply because a straight line is the faster route does not mean it would have been fast enough. You have no clue whether Rios would have caught it, and neither do I. But in my opinion, he would not have. I respect your right to disagree.

I respect your right to be wrong.

Its funny how reading some of these writers they are calling this the White Flag 2....unreal. They traded an ineffective pitcher and an old and slowing Thome and its the White flag....I mean we know the Sox are done but I wouldn't call those White Flag type deals.

Edited by EvilJester99

QUOTE (b-Rye @ Sep 1, 2009 -> 09:43 PM)
How many times have we lost in the 8/9th inning the last few weeks after being tied or in the lead??

it goes hand in hand with how many times have the White Sox had quality scoring opportunities in the middle innings and done absolutely jack with them?

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ Sep 1, 2009 -> 09:44 PM)
it goes hand in hand with how many times have the White Sox had quality scoring opportunities in the middle innings and done absolutely jack with them?

All in all its a team effort to suck as bad as they've been. I'm just waiting for Linebrink and his 9.00+ERA over the last month and half to blow the game. again.

Edit: looks like Pena can blow the game tonight.

Edited by b-Rye

I kinds knew the sox were gonna suck this year,that's why I didn't get MLB etxra innings for the first time in 6 years so I've been following games on ESPN gamecast and I was gonna turn my PC on and watch online after we tied it up but looks like Pena will put an end to that.