BoSox @ ChiSox 7/29/11 Gamethread (7:10 CT/8:10 ET)

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Jul 30, 2011 -> 01:44 AM)
Marco Scooooteerrooo is a big home run hitter. We always seem to give em up don't we. Otherwise it might be a good pitched game by Floyd and no Sox offense. But, it's early

Excuse me folks it was hit by Saltymatchsticksia

Wow, the mood changed around here pretty quickly!

Must be the four runs the Tigers just scored.

So everyone's on board for trading Quentin/Thornton and possibly Danks?

BTW, Ramirez and Pierre REALLY need to work more on those balls hit in-between them. For now, Pierre's just deferring to Alexei and forcing him to cover 40% of LF. That just can't happen...Pierre is the one who has to be taking those balls. It didn't bite us this time, but that communication issue should have been ironed out in the spring. Wonder if it's related to all the errors/mistakes Juan was making earlier in the season, that Alexei's trying to cover everything...?

I'm calling it right now. Dunn goes yard. I really feel like he is turning it on and someone on here mentioned earlier, Wakefield's knuckleball is perfect for Dunn's slow bat speed.

Let's do it. Time for Dunn to get some confidence . . .

QUOTE (kageman129 @ Jul 29, 2011 -> 08:58 PM)
I'm calling it right now. Dunn goes yard. I really feel like he is turning it on and someone on here mentioned earlier, Wakefield's knuckleball is perfect for Dunn's slow bat speed.

Let's do it. Time for Dunn to get some confidence . . .

Hit one 3 miles foul

I almost said instead of a homer that Dunn would just get a hit . . . Would've been right.

I'm really hoping he is breaking out at least slightly . . . As long as he gets a hit once or a night or so, the Sox chances go up a lot more . . .

Someone posted on here the other day about the last time Dunn had back-to-back games with hits? When was the last time he had a hit in three straight games? Has he done it with the Sox yet?