Official 2013-2014 NCAA Football Thread

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Dec 1, 2013 -> 01:02 PM)
UCF has a bcs autobid. NIU doesn't need to be concerned about them

If I understand it right they do because they need to be ahead of them for a top 14 BCS ranking to give NIU an automatic bid.

I think people underestimate the difficulty of that Auburn offense, when it comes to stopping it. I wanted no part of the Auburn attack in the SECCG, much rather liked our chances against Alabama. Of course, that was assuming Mizzou lost again but they didn't.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Dec 1, 2013 -> 03:29 PM)
:crying

Lol, I absolutely agree with the decision. I just think its hilarious when OSU fans try to take the high road. Like the article you posted earlier this week.

Winning conquers all.

Edited by Boogua

QUOTE (Boogua @ Dec 1, 2013 -> 03:31 PM)
Lol, I absolutely agree with the decision. I just think its hilarious when OSU fans try to take the high road. Like the article you posted earlier this week. Winning conquers all.

That makes zero sense. Hate on something else.

Just got back from the woods to see that Bama lost to Auburn. While (as an FSU fan) I was hoping to face Bama in the BCS Championship game because that's the game everyone wanted to see, I am A LOT more confident that they can beat OSU. Great news, provided they don't blow the ACC title game against Duke.

FSU #1 in the BCS polls for the first time since 1999, they year they beat Mike Vick in the Sugar Bowl and made me a Noles fan.

Good times.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Dec 1, 2013 -> 07:52 PM)
Just got back from the woods to see that Bama lost to Auburn. While (as an FSU fan) I was hoping to face Bama in the BCS Championship game because that's the game everyone wanted to see, I am A LOT more confident that they can beat OSU. Great news, provided they don't blow the ACC title game against Duke.

FSU #1 in the BCS polls for the first time since 1999, they year they beat Mike Vick in the Sugar Bowl and made me a Noles fan.

Good times.

LOL

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Dec 1, 2013 -> 09:26 AM)
Meanwhile over the years SEC fans have had only pleasant experiences with Bama fans and they love and respect Nick Saban.

Ha, I don't pull for anyone else in the SEC. They can all get f***ed. But I know what you mean - a lot of SEC fans root for other teams in the conference during bowl season.

Sometimes on here I'll talk about how the SEC is the best conference. Because it is. It's insanely difficult week in, week out. So just because I'll tell you that my conference is better than anyone else's doesn't mean I root for other teams in the SEC. I hate Bama. I hate Florida. I hate Georgia (but that's mainly from living in Atlanta and the number of annoying UGA fans here). I'm indifferent towards the others.

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Dec 1, 2013 -> 09:37 PM)
LOL

Don't ask my why, but I loved Peter Warrick and Chris Weinke, plus FSU's colors and logo and helmet and Bobby Bowden and Chief Osceola and everything else is/was just awesome.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Dec 2, 2013 -> 12:16 PM)
Don't ask my why, but I loved Peter Warrick and Chris Weinke, plus FSU's colors and logo and helmet and Bobby Bowden and Chief Osceola and everything else is/was just awesome.

Did you end up making it down to Tally for the Maryland game?

QUOTE (dasox24 @ Dec 2, 2013 -> 06:23 AM)
Ha, I don't pull for anyone else in the SEC. They can all get f***ed. But I know what you mean - a lot of SEC fans root for other teams in the conference during bowl season.

Sometimes on here I'll talk about how the SEC is the best conference. Because it is. It's insanely difficult week in, week out. So just because I'll tell you that my conference is better than anyone else's doesn't mean I root for other teams in the SEC. I hate Bama. I hate Florida. I hate Georgia (but that's mainly from living in Atlanta and the number of annoying UGA fans here). I'm indifferent towards the others.

Woo hoo, indifference! So far I only really really hate Ole Miss in all sports.