Hey, it's an afternoon game . . .

cabiness42

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Jul 11, 2013 -> 11:18 AM)
It'll be interesting to see how well Phegley catches Sale.

Good quote from Robin:

Scott Merkin@scottmerkin

RV on Phegley catching Sale: "It's kind of like the first time you get the keys to a really good car. Don't crash it."

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jul 11, 2013 -> 11:57 AM)
Phegley already described Sale's slider as the most wicked pitch he has caught as a catcher.

Considering his reputation for actually catching the ball, if you could sit behind home plate today, you might get to know Mr. Phegley quite well by the end of the afternoon.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jul 11, 2013 -> 10:47 AM)
Lol

No sense wasting his talent on a team that isn't going to win. If we could get a huge haul for him, AND he can go on to be useful for a contender, I think everyone wins.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jul 11, 2013 -> 10:54 AM)
Yeah let's trade one of the most valued starters in the game with the best contract through 2019. The Sox are rebuilding. He is that project.

Lol, so someone has a different opinion and you go into dick mode.

I'm all for trading him if he's going to give us 4-5 pieces to actually rebuild around.

QUOTE (TitoMB @ Jul 11, 2013 -> 06:00 PM)
Lol, so someone has a differendiscussion nion and you go into dick mode.

I'm all for trading hif he's going to give us 4-5 pieces to actually rebuild around.

I didn't mean go into dick mode. I legitimately thought you were joking. Anyways I don't think the discussion is worth it sincd unless you're Getting Trout back, you aren't getting fair value and the Sox know that.