3/3 ST vs. Royals

Dunt

QUOTE (BigEdWalsh @ Mar 3, 2014 -> 06:31 PM)
I see the Sox are now leading 7-5. How'd they get the last 4 runs?

9-5 now

Jordan Danks doubles (2) on a line drive to right fielder Jorge Bonifacio. Andy Wilkins scores. Conor Gillaspie to 3rd.

Matt Davidson reaches on a throwing error by shortstop Christian Colon. Conor Gillaspie scores. Jordan Danks to 3rd.

Hector Gimenez doubles (1) on a fly ball to right fielder Jorge Bonifacio. Jordan Danks scores. Matt Davidson scores.

Conor Gillaspie doubles (1) on a fly ball to center fielder Gorkys Hernandez. Micah Johnson scores. Trayce Thompson scores. Mike McDade to 3rd

QUOTE (BigEdWalsh @ Mar 3, 2014 -> 10:31 PM)
I see the Sox are now leading 7-5. How'd they get the last 4 runs?

You can see the game progress with MLB Gameday on the internet. Gillaspie just drove in two more runs with a flyball double to CF with bases loaded

BOTTOM 6

Jordan Danks doubles (2) on a line drive to right fielder Jorge Bonifacio. Andy Wilkins scores. Conor Gillaspie to 3rd.

Matt Davidson reaches on a throwing error by shortstop Christian Colon. Conor Gillaspie scores. Jordan Danks to 3rd.

Hector Gimenez doubles (1) on a fly ball to right fielder Jorge Bonifacio. Jordan Danks scores. Matt Davidson scores.

BOTTOM 7

Conor Gillaspie doubles (1) on a fly ball to center fielder Gorkys Hernandez. Micah Johnson scores. Trayce Thompson scores. Mike McDade to 3rd.

TOP 8--- KC

Jorge Bonifacio homers (1) on a fly ball to left field. Gorkys Hernandez scores.

RUNS GIVEN UP by our minor league pitchers. Quintana Went three frames giving up 2 runs on 2 hits

Edited by elrockinMT

QUOTE (scs787 @ Mar 3, 2014 -> 04:36 PM)
I didn't see the game, but could you possibly be thinking of Emilio Bonifacio??? I've seen Jorge play once when he was with Kane County, he wasn't exactly a twig.

Same guy. He really looked more muscular. Even the Royals radio guys commented on it (not the suggestion of the juice, just how he seems to have "bulked up" over the winter)