West Region

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Mar 19, 2015 -> 02:54 PM)
I realize they were missing a key player and it was kind of close, but on the court Illinois still looked 100x them. Thanks to that I knew the Big 12 would fraud out of it. I got KU losing in the first round so I'll throw that out that. Granted I'm not alone on any of these thoughts.

The number of teams gave them a huge boost I would think, no different than football.

Kansas is the only team I think I have advancing, I'll have to check.

I have no idea what my Soxtalk bracket is, I filled it out in about 2 seconds.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Mar 19, 2015 -> 03:33 PM)
I thought there was going to be either very few or tons of them and it looks like we will have tons

Some woman, not sure who she was, literally said "it looks like this year its going to be all chalk, will that make for a boring tournament"

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Mar 19, 2015 -> 03:33 PM)
I thought there was going to be either very few or tons of them and it looks like we will have tons

Once you get past the top few teams, there isn't a lot of separation between the rest of the teams. This is a prime upset year.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Mar 19, 2015 -> 03:42 PM)
Once you get past the top few teams, there isn't a lot of separation between the rest of the teams. This is a prime upset year.

s*** outside of Kentucky its fairly open. I like maybe 4 teams as that top tier, the rest are very close

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Mar 19, 2015 -> 03:49 PM)
s*** outside of Kentucky its fairly open. I like maybe 4 teams as that top tier, the rest are very close

Kentucky is on an whole other level. Then there is a tier of 2 or 3 more teams that would be title contenders most years. After that, meh.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Mar 19, 2015 -> 04:12 PM)
If there is a worse McD AA than Amir Williams in the history of the game I would like to see it.

Michael Thompson? Never really played at Duke and had maybe 10 games of mediocrity at Northwestern.