Micah Johnson sent to Charlotte AAA

Downtown518

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (WhiteSoxLifer @ Jul 9, 2015 -> 01:49 PM)

I don't trust those articles. They had the same one about sticking with Micah and the next day Sanchez was up. Over the past few days there's been noise about Micah which I don't think is by accident. Sanchez' offense has been terrible for a month, but now the articles are creeping in. I foresee Micah starting with the team out of the ASG break.

QUOTE (BrianAnderson @ Jul 9, 2015 -> 01:35 PM)
Track record. He's played and started or played a lot of games over the past 4-5 years across the MLB. IF --- and this is a big if, if we are trying to win NOW. Like give this one last go round before we wave the white flag for the playoffs this year, then I think it's smart to give him a shot. His D is better than Micah. His bat is better than Sanchez.

192/.240/.230 (45 OPS+)

That's our line at 2B this year ... I understand they are "prospects" and the Sox want to give them a shot -- but I say let the guy who gives us the best chance to win today get his shot. And then we are really out of it, back to Micah/Sanchez.

If youre going to compare Boni, Sanchez and Johnson then Boni's track record means nothing. It's about what they have done this year and at this point Boni is the odd man out.

If the Sox are trying to win now, Boni is not really a factor anyway with the way the starters have under performed to date. 2B is just one of many holes on the roster and Boni will not make a difference either way.

Boni was a signing that I was all for but things have not worked out and its time to move on.

Well either give Boni a better shot than he's had this season or get his ass the f*** off the 25 man. How he has been (not) utilized this year is pointless.

Hope Saladino is in the mix for getting a look soon. He's a higher upside utility guy, imo, than Sanchez. And pray Micah's ready to be the everyday guy whenever it is he returns.

Edited by Stan Bahnsen