Sox Math

The Gooch

QUOTE (The Gooch @ Jul 8, 2016 -> 09:29 PM)
Anyone on here ever play or win Sox Math?

I try it every now and then. I usually take too long to get the answer so I haven't won any. The one time I had the answer right before they finished reading the question my damn phone was dead so I couldn't post it, probably would have won that time too.

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Jul 9, 2016 -> 10:03 AM)
pnoles one of the SSS groupies.

Really? That dude is part of the reason I decided to stop posting there. Unlike larry, pnoles actually doesn't really provide much insight to go with his arrogance. larry is great however. Honestly ever since the Cheat left SSS just hasn't done it for me. Not a huge fan of Margulus.

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ Jul 9, 2016 -> 02:10 PM)
Really? That dude is part of the reason I decided to stop posting there. Unlike larry, pnoles actually doesn't really provide much insight to go with his arrogance. larry is great however. Honestly ever since the Cheat left SSS just hasn't done it for me. Not a huge fan of Margulus.

Yea that whole group is really smug like they are God's gift to blogging. They jump all over people they don't deem worthy of inclusion in their little clique. However it still is the most consistent and good Sox blog out there for what few there are.

• 10 months later...

Random revival of this thread. I won Sox Math today. Do I get messaged by the Sox on Twitter or something to collect my prize?

EDIT: I see that someone above said you get DM'd. Any idea how long that takes?

Edited by maggsmaggs

QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ May 29, 2017 -> 02:41 PM)
Random revival of this thread. I won Sox Math today. Do I get messaged by the Sox on Twitter or something to collect my prize?

EDIT: I see that someone above said you get DM'd. Any idea how long that takes?

Should be today or tomorrow. I won the Dye bobblehead recently. Benetti DM'd me between innings of the same game and I got it 3-4 days later.