Ozzie Guillen

fathom

QUOTE(sircaffey @ Sep 14, 2005 -> 10:26 PM)
Have you Ozzie supporters not seen how quickly and how hard this team has gone to s***s?  Ozzie, right now, is absolutely clueless on how to right the ship.  Clueless...Ozzie givith...Ozzie takith away....

Maybe it has a little bit to do with individual performances. But I guess Mark, Jon and Freddy pitching like s*** in the second half is Ozzie's fault. Same thing with Pods getting hurt, Hermy's back problems, Marte's flakiness, etc.

Damn you Ozzie!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(bulokis @ Sep 15, 2005 -> 03:32 AM)
This is Garcia's fault. He look so awful out there on the mound. No freaking energy. Garcia has not pitched well for 2 months now. Freddy looks so sloppy and of course the defense behind you will be sloppy too.

Than he should of been taken out, no?

QUOTE(KevHead0881 @ Sep 15, 2005 -> 03:33 AM)
Maybe it has a little bit to do with individual performances.  But I guess Mark, Jon and Freddy pitching like s*** in the second half is Ozzie's fault.  Same thing with Pods getting hurt, Hermy's back problems, Marte's flakiness, etc.

I'm not saying it's the direct cause of the struggles, but maybe next year, Ozzie will maybe take out our starting pitchers an inning early every 5th starter or so in order to try and save some in the tank for the end of the season. Also, we can't really complain about injuries. We've been pretty damn healthy compared to most teams this season.

This loss is due to Dustin Hermanson not executing in the 9th inning.

They had a two run lead, a two run lead is a two run lead, whether it's 9-7 or 2-0.

He fell behind hitters and then left everything up in the zone. 4 consecutive hard hit balls, game over.

This falls on Dustin Hermanson's shoulders, and Dustin Hermanson will likely be the first one to say so.

QUOTE(JimH @ Sep 14, 2005 -> 10:35 PM)

They had a two run lead, a two run lead is a two run lead, whether it's 9-7 or 2-0.

He fell behind hitters and then left everything up in the zone.  4 consecutive hard hit balls, game over.

This falls on Dustin Hermanson's shoulders, and Dustin Hermanson will likely be the first one to say so.

I've been waiting for someone to bring up this guy...you know...the guy who actually blew the game.

QUOTE(KevHead0881 @ Sep 14, 2005 -> 09:33 PM)
Maybe it has a little bit to do with individual performances.  But I guess Mark, Jon and Freddy pitching like s*** in the second half is Ozzie's fault.  Same thing with Pods getting hurt, Hermy's back problems, Marte's flakiness, etc.

Damn you Ozzie!

Nah, I think it's his inability to handle the pen, inability to pull the starters, using Marte period, playing multiple bench players in the last game of every series, etc.

QUOTE(JimH @ Sep 15, 2005 -> 03:35 AM)

He fell behind hitters and then left everything up in the zone.  4 consecutive hard hit balls, game over.

I am sure he will too. They take their lumps, but it don't change the fact they suck and keep sucking. Something needs to be done and I am not sure what it is. An Ozzie or KW ass kicking maybe?

Edited by elrockinMT

Thats fine JimH...but so help me god if I hear that Hermansons back is hurting now after the game, blah blah blah...then DON'T f***ING PITCH HIM. Jenks would have been just fine against these assclowns, even after throwing 2 innings last night.

And its not Ozzies fault that our top 4 have been pitching like ass the last 2 months? Well, thats questionable, these guys have been throwing alot of innings this year.

QUOTE(JimH @ Sep 14, 2005 -> 10:35 PM)

How right you are.

He got behind the hitters early and often, and he got burned for it.

QUOTE(JimH @ Sep 14, 2005 -> 08:35 PM)

This ballgame was lost at about 9 different points.

This ballgame was lost when Pods misplayed that ball in left.

This ballgame was lost when our hitters fell silent against the Royals last few relief pitchers.

This ballgame was lost when Ozzie left Freddie out for the 6th.

This ballgame was lost when Freddy had his classic first inning meltdown.

This ballgame was lost when Freddy couldn't hold the lead.

This ballgame was lost when Hermanson couldn't get the ball down.

This ballgame was lost when Pods couldn't knock in a run with the bases juiced.

This Ballgame was lost when Dye booted the ball.

The reason this ballgame was so f*cking ugly was that it was lost at a dozen different places (some of which I didn't mention).

Alright here is what I am going to do ...

DEEP BREATH ....

We win tomorrow and I will feel better. We will find a way to beat the Twinkies. Now I am pissed there is no WGN Sox game this weekend. They are on Thurs PM, but I have to work. Can I quit my job to watch them?