White Sox vs. Twins, Game 2 of DH, 7/06/07 (L)

I was saying this in ST but have you seen Gavin speak? His body language and tone make him seem like a 6 foot 5 wus boy with absolutely no balls whatsoever.

I don't think he has the head to compete- he clearly has the stuff- but once he gets rattled out there its as if he just gives in and that's that. My .02

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(The Ginger Kid @ Jul 6, 2007 -> 08:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Gio will be the gem in that exchange

Gio's value was higher when we traded him the first time and the money we used on Garcia went to Erstad, Podsednik, and Hall.

I am shocked nobody has brought up Broadway's name yet. Especially Flash not mentioning it.

Edited by santo=dorf

QUOTE(winninguglyin83 @ Jul 6, 2007 -> 08:22 PM)
The Twins just have to laugh at the white sox in their clubhouse.

Hell, their whole management considering they have little payroll to work with and is not in 4th place.

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Jul 6, 2007 -> 08:21 PM)
I am shocked nobody has brought up Broadway's name yet. Especially Flash not mentioning it.

I just don't care about Broadway, anymore. If he were released tomorrow it wouldn't matter one bit. When you or anyone else puts together a future rotation, is his name ever in the discussion? He'd be a good back of the rotation filler for an NL Central team, but not for a team in the ALC.

His name is just the poster child of typical White Sox drafts. That's all he is to me.

Where are are so called phenoms? Floyd comes up amidst all the Sox hoorahs about how much he has matured and in three innings he gives up 5 runs and 3 homers. He is fitting in real well. Probably become the bullpen stud now.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Jul 6, 2007 -> 08:21 PM)
DLS? :P

It's sad how much of our future rests on his shoulders.

He's the sole pitcher within the next three years that anyone would label as 'top of the rotation potential.' Someone to compete with the pitchers within the division.

If DLS has any setback or injury, Williams better find someone outside our organization via trade.