Share your age and location

southsider2k5

We had a request from one of our members to have a thread started where posters would give their age, and where they were from, so that we could get a better idea of who we were talking to.

I'll start... I am 31 and have been born, raised and still live in Michigan City, IN.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a few months shy of 27. I lived in Chicago until I was 20 when I enlisted in the Army. Since then I lived in Georgia for 5 years, then spent a year between Kuwait & Iraq, then a year in Korea. Nowadays I live in some podunk town in southern Arizona. I plan on moving back to Chicago at the end of next year when I get out of the Army.

20 years old and currently live in KATY TEXAS :cheers

I will be 21 in 3 months, not looking forward to it.. Its the last good birthday, everything after that is nothing or downhill :crying

I was born at Hindsdale Hospital and lived in Naperville for 8 years, then moved to Kansas City where I sadly admit I went to some Royals games, BUT I always made fun of Wally Joiner because he had a funny name, and I was like 10 years old at the time haha

Then Moved to Texas, where everyone hates the north and always talks s*** about them and about the Civil War and I always have to tell them whats up and how the North wrecked on their ass and they will never rise again, but of course they think the south is so awesome :rolly

Thats about it, I am going to go to either Texas State, Texas Lutheran, or Sam Houston State next semester for college.. Gave a lot of info, w00t!

QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ May 10, 2005 -> 09:54 AM)
This is a bit creepy, yes?

you just haven't met enough people on here yet.

Now spending an entire soxfest weekend with JUST soxtalk people, now that's creepy. (for any outsider ;) )

lol dang TRU, I thought I have been all over Texas. You apparently found some place that I've never been to. I've never seen people who hate the North and think the South won, lol thats hilarious.

Anyways, I'm 21 from Amarillo, Texas, and now living in Lubbock, Texas. I've lived in SoCal for a few summers also.