Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chisoxfn

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chisoxfn

  1. I agree...cheating std's isn't exactly what I call a good time. The whole time I'd be thinking...geeze, just how many people tapped this before me. I have the same take with Augeleria or however you spell it. And real quick to those knocking Brittney for not being smart. Are all athletes smart..hell no...some are, others are complete morons, but they make money...soley on their ability to do a few things. How is that any different then Brittney who sings a bit...can dance and has insane sex appeal? Heck Heather...why else do you like Carlos Lee...is it his brains that turn ya on
  2. I was thinking the exact same thing.
  3. Agreed...the only thing I can think of is some of these parents were thinking they coudl make a quick score. They probalby though geeze...if my son does get "touched" then we can never work again and become multi-millionaires. Who in the right mind would leave there kids with that sick f***.
  4. 3 billion to be exact. For the good of all Sox fans...I'd do it... And once I become Soxtalk man of the year...my next goal is the Most Eligible Bachelor and then I can find my sugar momma
  5. I completely agree..I always here crap from some of my friends that are girls (I won't get into the explanation on friends that are girls...cause when your a friend with a girl...a you want to be more then friends or B...your cool with them, but frankly aren't at all attracted to them). When I'm walking around some place...I'm not gonna go...oh wow check out her test grade...I'm gonna go damn, check her out. And girls do the same thing...they just don't tell ya. Girls just hide it a lot more, but girls talk about sex and all that stuff just as much as guys, they just try to hide it.
  6. I don't like Paris Hilton much. She's attractive, but not Jessica Simpson attractive. Hilton is a millionaire, but if she wanted to marry me...well I could at least buy the White Sox
  7. I was thinking if he goes to a real prison...he will kill himself.
  8. Guys are superficial when it comes to looks (On a whole)..while girls are superficial when it comes to money (on a whole). Of course there are people in between, but thats the case. I won't blame a girl for making sure their boyfriend or future husband has a future or some goals and wants to be sucessful, just like I don't see a problem in a guy wanting to be attracted to a girl and if it means they put up with an absolute dumby of a girl, then so be it. Like I've said...I'll take cute, funny and smart over Jessica Simpson hot and well Jessica Simpson dumb...although I do think it would be fun for a while..but eventually I'd get a pounding headache that just wouldn't go away
  9. From a business perspective, her being beautiful was a way to sell a lot more things and make her a lot more sucessful then she ever was and she's yet to show herself naked that I know of. Hell...if I could make a few million bucks for dancing on a stage topless and putting on some speedos or something scantilous for the ladies, I wouldn't have a problem with it. I'd call ya nuts, but I wouldn't have a problem with it. I also don't think it would make me a moron...although I know every guy in the world would bash the hell out of me
  10. Ones internal qualities are what you base a relationship on. When it comes to oohing and ahhing, you don't need to do that. Plus for most guys at least and I think people in general, they have to see some type of physical attraction to them. After that its the internal stuff that decides whether it works out or not, but physical attraction is something important. On my own personal scale attraction and personality are both right there along with brains. But if I'm not at all attracted to a girl, it wouldn't matter how cool she was...I'd only consider her a friend. Call me shallow or whatever you want, but thats just me.
  11. In all honesty, how do you know if she has internal beauty unless you meet her or know her. She could be a really cool, smart girl for all we know. She's hot...thats as much as I can pick up from hearing them. Shannon Elizabeth is another very hot girl and hearing her interviewed she also sounds to be very smart, but if people just based it on american pie, they'd assume she's some two cent whore or ditz.
  12. Also remember their costs of all the employees and all that stuff too.
  13. If he did this crap...I hope he rots in prison. God, I don't even want to think what will happen to him in prison.
  14. I bet if he holds out they will release him and he can go to another team.
  15. Can't blame Kenny here. There are a lot of quality relievers out there and giving big bucks to someone with as checkered of a past as Gordon just isn't wise (Ie...injuries galore).
  16. Great move. Had the Sox signed Lee, Ibanez would of been a sweet signing, depending on what he got.
  17. Chisoxfn replied to The Beast's topic in SLaM
    Look at my response in the back of the aimCrew thread as well as Murcie's response in the PhotoAlbum board. Also Fanof, your more then welcome to start your own contest for the female posters.
  18. Begood was suspended for this thread, which I was unaware of until Murcie made mention of it last night and then 2k this morning as well as posting something without Heather's permission (No, it wasn't a dirty Photo). Anyway, when he comes back, he won't have access to other peoples aim screennames and that type of personal stuff for the next month. He needs to know that the information provided here is so people that want to can talk to eachother outside of the board and whatnot...what he did was violating that and it won't be tolerated.
  19. Yes...they will be allowed to be entered a maximum of 3 times...then thats it and we don't have a veterans committee, at least not yet
  20. U can only upload one picture per post, but you can put a ton of them in using img tags.
  21. Bulls need to hire a new head coach, but at the same time...the players are just playing weaksauce, but I am dissapointed in the rotations Cartwright uses.
  22. Just me being an ass. I thought your response was just classic...aka...hillarious and well you had every right to do so.
  23. Wow..I completely forgot about Chyna. What happened to her. Did she become a professional body builder or something or did people finally discover she was a man. I mean she had to be, damn.
  24. Agreed...as much as I'm joking around it was wrong to do that with Heather's picture. And more wrong for the whole fake aim thing. Using someones picture, one that was never posted on this board (or at least I don't think it was) just ain't cool. Bighurt take a few days off and use them to calm ya down.
  25. Kurt Angle was one of my favorite heels. The only wrestling match I went to was Wrestlemania at the pond. Was in the very top row...my two step brothers got tickets and I went along. Pretty damn funny.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.