Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chisoxfn

Admin

Everything posted by Chisoxfn

  1. A deal was reached and Koch was going to be dealt for David Weathers, but then the Mets owner nixed the deal. Would of been a good move if you ask me. I still think that deal could go down or a variation of that deal.
  2. I have to go through and change a lot of the settings back to what they used to be. I did a fresh install of the board and then dumped all the database into it. This should give a lot cleaner coding. Were also going to be a lot more careful from now on when we add code to the board, because at times it will put a lot more pressure on the server and until we move to a fully dedicated server (Which is in the plans...this company offers them at a fair price, so in the future thats gonna be our next move as the site continues to grow).
  3. Ya, I just got it.
  4. Oh ya, I shoudl mention all uploaded images are off the server from previous posts, so you'll have to redo those. Sorry, about that, but thats something I didn't move with because of the massive size. I will try to do that sometime this week if its possible.
  5. Its been a very long week, but Soxtalk is back on action on a brand new server with 24/7 tech support via an 1800 number. Its taken a long time and a lot of work but I think things will be freaking awesome on this new server. We were kicked off of our old server because the site grew to big, but we never recieved info informing us of that. There are still some things that won't be perfect, like some dead graphics because we still have to move some stuff from our old server when I get access to it, which hopefully will be tomorrow. Thats why some of the smilies won't load. Anyway...thanks for sticking by us.
  6. Gotcha...so you were performing a counter to his headlock?
  7. Just wait till I take ya out, lol....it could happen...once.
  8. What happened to Diamond Dallas Page
  9. How the hell would I of ever figured that out You had me stumped.
  10. Is that what you call it And I promise thats the last time I make a sarcastic reference to wrestling. In all seriousness, shows how much I know. So is it you that somehow has him in a lock or did you have him in a lock and the point ended so the two of you were getting back to position to have the next round and the pic just came out weird. Sorry..I'm a complete goon when it comes to this.
  11. Ozzie was the Sox that was around at that time right?
  12. Good stuff. Being I'm the younger generation, I didn't know much about him. RIP
  13. Frank Thomas has to be one of the answers. I'm gonna guess Predator, well one of the predators and I'll go with the Indians as our opponent.
  14. U should see what I'm doing now. By the time xmas break ends...I'm gonna know a whole hell of a lot more. Well, unless I get lazy (Quite likely)
  15. Well basically Seth McFarland does all the voices and then there is Seth Green.
  16. Thats so badass...I can't wait to see that stuff back on the air. So have they decided whether it will be straight to DVD or if they will actually air it. The Best TV show is back (HOPEFULLY)
  17. You'd have to be a fool not to offer Gordon arbitration. At the very worse he comes back and if he accepts the Sox aren't stuck giving him much of a raise. Most likely he'll go elsewhere and the Sox will get a pick. And losing a draft pick won't bother the Devil Rays because they are in a spot where htey don't have to give up a draft pick. I think Maggs stays here and the Sox move Konerko/Koch/Lee instead. I'd really like it if they could move Konerko and Koch and keep the rest, but its probably not going to happen at least not if the SOx want some flexibility to sign some relievers as well as a few guys that could come off the bench. I think Maggs will sign a long term deal sooner or later at a lower base salary.
  18. Why not...if someone can make more money then me in a legal fashion without working as hard as I do, then more power to them. So many people in society get all mad or jealous when people make a lot more money then them, but my theory is if they work hard at whatever it is they do and find a way to make it, then so be it. You can only worry about yourself and how you get your money. I am not gonna b**** at the fact that I can't throw a 90 MPH fastball anymore (Well I could only get it to like 85, but then f'd up my arm) so I never made it to the majors...or minors, but thats not the point. For those that do...then I got a lot of respect for them and I ain't pissed that they get a few million a year to play a game that many of us love. And there are so many people out there just as hot as Brittney that aren't doing what she's doing. Their are a lot of beautiful people that have to work hard or find a rich husband who will take care of them, depending on whatever they want.
  19. The worse part is he has 3 kids. I'd of got them away from him immediately.
  20. We just all want a piece of Carlos
  21. Wow..your one of the few people that has heard of Ben Harper. He's got some awesome music. Jack Johnson is good too.
  22. Just seeing the guy makes me want to change the channel.
  23. I agree that he had a s***ty childhood with his dad...but he has all the money in the world to see Shrinks and all that stuff. bottom line some people are f'd up and he's one of them. The guy freaking admitted that he sleeps with boys. He's like there is nothing wrong with it...its just one of the most beautiful thigns you can do...share a bed with a kid. Sorry...but saying something like that scares me. Maybe he means it in a purely innocent way, but considering all the issues and the past...I don't know.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.