Everything posted by Chisoxfn
-
Most controversial MVPs
The Hawk had an amazing year when he won it, but I'm sure its controversial since he was on a last place team.
-
Reflecting on Wrestling
I always thought Stephanie was kind of hot. Of course the hottest was that chick in WCW and I think her real name was Stacy Keibler, but I may be confused. I know Stacy Keibler is hot..but am unsure if she's the same girl from wrestling.
-
Let it Be Naked - Today is the day
Across the Universe is an awesome song. Somewhere on my computer a couple of my friends did a cover on that song and it came out really good.
-
Reflecting on Wrestling
That was freaking classic. Rodman and Jay Leno . You had the NWO and then Wolfpack, Dgeneration X...all the good stuff. Scott Hall was always my favorite wrestler, but he was a damn drunk or something cause he was never on. Wrestling was so funny then and you had the Godfather with "Pimpin ain't Easy". Some of the funniest though was Stone Cold and Vinny Mac going at it. Every once in a while I catch a few minutes of wrestling and its weird how hulk is back and that old fart Rick Flair is still around. Plus its weird how WWF and WCW are not together. Lets not forget Jerry Lawlyer and "The Puppies"
-
Name Change? Anything else needed?
Boy...steve is gonna be pissed...two Mr. Hot Chicks on one board Will get both of ya set up sometime tonight.
-
Bonds wins his 6th MVP
That'll be truly classic.
-
Post hot chicks pics in here
We need some from Reindeer games and Italian Job Graci 99
-
Steroids
Unilaterally would be the owners simply doing it. That wouldn't be legal cause the union would have to agree.
-
Padres and A's deal
Winter meetings are like Dec. 11th till the 17th or something.
-
Mah New Sig
That be pretty funny.
-
Let it Be Naked - Today is the day
The fact that Paul was addicted to crack or whatever it was up until two years ago is pretty pathetic. Mix that with the fact that he's gonna be teaching his kid to drive at like 80...i'd say he's got some major issues. I am a big Beatle fan though.
-
Michael Jackson in trouble again...
Some Famous lines from Brittney Spears make sense right now: "Oops, I did it again"
-
Steroids
I'll always remember what Ken Camminiti, admitted user said. He said he took steroids so much the year he won the MVP that his testes/scrotum went back up into his stomach . :dips***
-
Steroids
I think its pretty dumb. Roids are illegal and should be in baseball. Just make it where if you test positive your suspended for a short period of time...twice is half a season...3 times your out for the season or something like that.
-
Kazou Matsui
First ya knock Kotsay and now DJ. Two guys I happen to like quite a bit. I still think D'angelo is a pretty solid 2nd baseman.
-
thoughts on the the U of Illinois
Thtas where I was gonna go. They got a great business program. My cousin went there and she said it was way cool. Campus is nice too. It was between there and the University of Washington and then I said screw it...I'll just go to Cal State Fullerton. Most people wonder why I'm there But I won't be broke after I'm done with law school because of it
-
Disclaimer
Pa seems like a good guy to me. He's just sarcastic.
-
Disclaimer
U guys sure...usually he just bashes 2k4 and who we all know has issues
- Mah New Sig
-
Billy Beane aint close to being done.
IDEA: Since been wants mediocre outfielders, how about Barry Zito for Aaron Rowand
-
Padres and A's deal
Pads tried to acquire AJ but the Twins asked for Peavy and the Pads scoffed. Of course the Giants just handed over Nathan, Boof and then if its true and Liriano went as well...all I can say is STUPID. It would be like us dealing Wing, Honel and Sully (if we had him signed) for AJ. Sorry, but no chance in hell I'd do that deal, even if we didn't have Mient. I think this was the best cacther the Pads could of got. He's signed to a good deal, is good behind the plate and they didn't have to give up any stud prospect and now they have Giles/Long/Nady in their outfield, plus Nevin and of course Klesko. I think it will be Nevin, Giles, Nady with Long off the bench.
-
Billy Beane aint close to being done.
But why not get someone like Reggie Sanders or Rondell White. They aren't far too different then Kielty. Why not use Lilly to land you a catcher. I'd bet you could find someone solid by tossing out a lefty like Lilly. I do think the important part of that deal was Billy getting cash. He may of freed up about a mill today, which for him, probably means a lot.
-
Billy Beane aint close to being done.
Well Jeremy Brown is massive
-
Billy Beane aint close to being done.
One question, whats more important...a lefty that pitched pretty damn good last season or an outfielder that hit .250 or so with ocassional pop. They must want Kielty for his OBP, but you could find an outfielder like this via FA for pretty cheap without giving up a pretty solid lefty. The only real question with Lilly is whether he can throw a ton of innings at his stature. I'm not calling him an ace, but he's a damn good 4.
-
Padres and A's deal
Thats exactly what I was referring to. The story on Bradford was great, but I was laughing whey they failed to mention the stud catching prospect the Sox receieved. Olivo already has one of the best arms in the big leagues and this was just his first season. Offensively he definately has a ways to go, but I think the potential is there.