Everything posted by Chisoxfn
-
NBA Offseason Thread
Would the Bulls have ever done that? Seriously, why would you lie to LBJ because you know it would get back to Wade. Part of me thinks Bucher is full of it, part of me is real scared were gonna end up with Boozer and cap space.
-
NBA Offseason Thread
Bucher is scaring me with this.
-
NBA Offseason Thread
Haha, does this seriously mean we have Wade and we basically told LBJ, you coming or not, otherwise we got Bosh? If so, this would be awesome. Please let it be true.
-
NBA Offseason Thread
So Wade, do the Bulls have Wade?
-
NBA Offseason Thread
QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Jul 3, 2010 -> 05:18 PM) Not screwed but potentially he could be playing Rose/Wade/Bosh/Noah for the next 5 years which are his prime. Does he want to be compared to Karl Malone/Patrick Ewing? If the Bulls get Wade/Bosh Id say they are better than the Cavs today, and if the Celts dont break up many people might have the Cavs as the 3rd best team in the East. Not exactly where you want to be if championships are your goal. I agree, but Cleveland could always make moves and use its high paid guys to land other people. Lets not be ignorant here. Lebron is the best player in the NBA so clearly he'd have some sway and the Cavs could upgrade. I think LBJ staying in Cleveland, Wade/Bosh coming to Chitown, would basically set us up for at least half a decade of amazing basketball rivalries (Bulls/Cle and than the Lakers out west for a while). Would be pretty insane, imo, and real good for the NBA.
-
Official 2010 World Cup Thread
QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Jul 3, 2010 -> 05:13 PM) Spain/Germany could be a great one as well. It will be interesting to see if Spain finally starts Fabregas. By no means do I see Germany rolling over Spain. Spain is quite possibly the best team in the Cup and Germany is playing the best soccer right now. Should be a great match.
-
NBA Offseason Thread
There won't really be many leaks coming out of the Bulls org, imo. They tend to play things pretty tight to there vest and I think that is why there were only 3 guys in the meeting at the end of the day.
-
NBA Offseason Thread
QUOTE (iamshack @ Jul 3, 2010 -> 05:02 PM) I wonder if it's being leaked to try and get LeBron to take a certain course of action. Seems like LeBron would be quite screwed if we signed Wade and Bosh, leaving him to go it alone in Cleveland or to go to the Nets? Wouldn't it be crazy if Wade and Bosh came to Chicago and then LeBron and Boozer or something went to Miami? Lebron staying in Cleveland doesn't mean he's screwed. They still are one of the best teams in the NBA as it stands.
-
NBA Offseason Thread
QUOTE (beckham15 @ Jul 3, 2010 -> 04:58 PM) exactly if he wants to stay with cleveland or go help new jersey rebuild be my guest it just shows his desire to win isnt as strong as everyone thought LBJ isn't going anywhere but Chicago or Cle. That said, he is most likely to stay home where he is comfortable. Bulls should have a decent idea, but right now they might hold the leverage and they could play it to there advantages and land Wade/Bosh. But who knows.
-
NBA Offseason Thread
Goff isn't stepping down, says until he is told otherwise he's sticking with what he just reported. Still, where is everyone else to jump in on this. please please please let it be true. I want either Wade or LBJ big time.
-
NBA Offseason Thread
f*** it...if we can get Bosh/Wade, you do it. We still walk away favorites if that happens. Please let it be true...please please please!!!
-
Official 2010 World Cup Thread
I want a Dutch/Germany match up.
-
Catch All Anything Thread
s***, my electric bill is like 35 a month. Albeit I have a pretty small place.
-
NBA Offseason Thread
Are we already meeting or have we just arrived and are getting ready? I hope this not wearing suits thing works cause I'd have f***ing suited up like no other.
-
NBA Offseason Thread
PDcavsinsider Like #Cavs, Bulls going semi casual, no ties but jackets. Pat Riley wouldn't stand for that even on a Saturday. Then again, LBJ in shorts. half a minute ago via TweetDeck Tom Thibodeau, Gar Forman, John Paxson & Jerry Reinsdorf in party. Didn't have presentation luggage with them.
-
NBA Offseason Thread
Bulls about to meet with LBJ. Lebrons meeting with Cavs finished. Evidently Jerry and the Bulls were locked out and had to make some calls to get in and the Cleveland insider says Jerry looked a little ticked.
-
NBA Offseason Thread
Below is an article talking about how we can offer 3 max guys. Basically it is a matter of getting Brad Miller or another party who we still hold the rihgts to to sign a 1 year deal and get shipped out.
-
NBA Offseason Thread
Please let us get 1 of the big 3....please...please please. I still think its going to be real hard because we he have that issue of not being able to offer as much $$$ to Wade/LBJ. I think if we could offer the same amount, we'd be for sure able to land then one of them (probably Wade). But they areed,n't going to come for so much less in guaranteed (albeit, the true amount isn't as big as people think, its more just the 1 year shorter deal, which is 1 less in guaranteed, but could eventually be earned in a future contract).
-
NBA Offseason Thread
From Sheridan.
-
NBA Offseason Thread
QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Jul 2, 2010 -> 07:07 PM) One show I saw said the bulls have a 15 mil exemption. The problem is I dont know what a 15 mil exemption is, so I dont know what it means. It allows us to take on cap room so to speak. So can be over the cap and make a trade where we don't give up the same amount of salary (and end up taking on salary). That is my understanding at least. And I think if we get Bosh, we'd probably use that exception in a S&T, bring in one other guy, and than use the rest of the money to soldify our bench.
-
NBA Offseason Thread
QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jul 2, 2010 -> 07:04 PM) I still think the 3 player superplan is ludicrous. I completely agree, but i think if the Bulls land one of these guys they'll get one of the others. Basically put, I think we either get 2 or none. The possible exception is if Lebron really likes the Bulls pitch and is ok with Boozer. However, I think if Lebron likes the Bulls and ultimately comes, it would be enough to get Bosh instead and I think that is why Wade is interested in Chicago, he could accept early and ensure he is one of the two guys to join our elite squad. We could also strike out completely (very possible).
-
NBA Offseason Thread
QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Jul 2, 2010 -> 07:00 PM) Deng to the Blazers would leave the Bulls about a million short of two Maxs. This could (and would) be easily remedied by trading James Johnson. Bulls supposedly can get rid of Johnson with ease so that isn't an issue, so in short, this would put us in position.
-
NBA Offseason Thread
QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 2, 2010 -> 06:57 PM) How would that Deng deal free up money for this season? IT would free up another 2 to 3M and give to the BUlls enough money to sign 2 guys outright. It could also be related the Raptors preferring a guy like Pyrzbilla who would be expiring.
-
NBA Offseason Thread
QUOTE (ZoomSlowik @ Jul 2, 2010 -> 06:51 PM) All salaries count against the cap. The luxury tax is a totally different number and issue. There are some ways to get around the cap, but none of them allow you to go over it to sign other teams' free agents. Somehow everyone seems to think if the Bulls do one S&T, they have room for 3 max contracts. I don't know why, unless it is the Bulls trading Deng/Noah for Bosh as that would give them room for 3 maxs. But is there an exemption or something the Bulls could get back that than helps them? Or do the Bulls have an exemption already that would help them in a S&T?
-
NBA Offseason Thread
Goff mentions spurs than tweets this: Rumored deal that has been proposed is deng to por for Bayless and pryz expiring deal. I would think Pyrz expiring deal would be very valuable.