Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jul 21, 2009 -> 09:37 PM) Nix hitting for Getz? I don't like. Ozzie loves those lefty/righty tendencies.
  2. Beckham is gonna win this game.
  3. QUOTE (TheBigHurt @ Jul 21, 2009 -> 09:36 PM) Yeah. I'm harder on Ozzie than ANYBODY No offense, but I doubt that.
  4. QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 21, 2009 -> 09:34 PM) Bunt with Quentin? No. Steal, then move him over.
  5. Juuuuust a tad confusion out there for the Rays.
  6. QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jul 21, 2009 -> 09:29 PM) You're ridiculous. You are probably Dotel's biggest critic. He always chokes. He's not a closer. GMAB, you're never f***ing wrong are you? I'm tired of your bulls***. Now is not the f***ing time. You kiss your mother with that mouth?
  7. QUOTE (Heads22 @ Jul 21, 2009 -> 09:27 PM) "throw strikes you bum" Glad I wasn't the only one who caught that.
  8. I thought Poreda was called down? NVM it's after the game.
  9. Is Jenks really been acting like Rod Beck lately? Seriously.
  10. Sweet. Bout time he gets his shot. He earned it.
  11. I can't believe the Twins choked that lead. My goodness.
  12. QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jul 20, 2009 -> 10:28 PM) Wow, because it was interracial. I didn't think twice about it, than again, i'm dating someone that isn't my own race. Nice. I knew you would someday.
  13. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jul 20, 2009 -> 10:06 PM) BOBBY PODS +
  14. Pods what the f*** are you doing out there?
  15. I tell ya what. With Maddon's knowledge, and learning about the game, Dave Martinez is gonna be one hell of a manager someday.
  16. QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Jul 20, 2009 -> 09:39 PM) Beckham with a single! Ladies and gentelmen.. this is what a first round pick stud looks like.
  17. QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 20, 2009 -> 08:31 PM) I think he's a great #3 hitter and could be a multiple time all-star if he moves to 2nd base I've always agreed with you on everything on Slayer, except I want him at the 2 spot.
  18. QUOTE (Stan Bahnsen @ Jul 20, 2009 -> 04:37 PM) Actually, I think that in half of the remaining 25% of games, we'll see Nix in LF against lefties. Lefty or righty doesn't matter too much with Q, so resting him vs. a lefty is no biggie. Agreed. I have 0 problem with this move especially considering Wise can steal a base late in games. You lose that defensive replacement, but if this means Jayson Nix gets more at bats now, and who can play LF/RF, then I don't see how anyone can argue this. That kid has shown some flashes this year. And Josh is a disaster in LF, so having him play 3B/1B/DH is fine. Getz will probably man 2B more often now.
  19. Outstanding. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jul 20, 2009 -> 03:34 PM) That cannot be real. You should be used to your wife saying that Steven.
  20. QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jul 20, 2009 -> 11:14 AM) Red Sox. I honestly don't hate any of our division rivals, I want them to lose more than any other teams but I don't hate them. The Red Sox on the other hand, I despise more than any other franchise in sports. Preach. Totally agree.
  21. QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Jul 20, 2009 -> 04:27 PM) Coming from a big Brian Anderson fan, I have no problem with this move. Not a problem here either. Q is back.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.